Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think making the new Superman film a dark tone will be a good or bad thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think making the new Superman film a dark tone will be a good or bad thing?

I've been following the new Superman film for a bit now and I kinda feel like superman universe has always been in a kind of reality mix with wacky and comicly world. This new film seems to portray more like realism as it it shown that super will deal with EMO stuff... yes emo and usually when dealing with that kind of matter makes the film shows less of super in action but rather more into his feelings and what not. I realy hope that they will make this film great because I love superman and I am also very angry that they are not using Brandon ralf or roulf. He was great despite the terrible Superman returns film... He is young, tall and very very handsome and at times even looks exactly like good ol' Christopher Reeves! *sigh...*
    What do you guys think? Are you as excited as me?

I am looking forward to seeing it. Ive always been a Superman fan.

As for the emo stuff, there is always drama in the super worlds. Superman has always been a hard act since he is pretty much indestructible and just about nothing hurts him. You have to make his weakness being his care for humans (yeah, you thought it was kryptonite, but its not) and his struggle with how to handle them.

The trailer shows him being arrested by the military and I kinda wonder if that is not what would happen in real life. Just like with SHIELD making weapons to kill Thor and those like him, I can see them trying to make some weapon to kill Superman.

It should be fun.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thanks for the insider Mr. Crunch! Wow, not a lot of movie finatic in this forums huh? But anyways
      I really hope it does well because I feel like this movie is the pinnacle that will either break or make The justice league movie. I would really love to see a Justice League film even though I'm not too big of a fan in the DC worlds.

I hope this movie will have enough action and plot besides Kevin Spacey and his realtor evil plan.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD...!

Comment

Its rumored thats what they are going for. The Avengers did so well that there needs to be a Justice League.

I feel though it wont do as well. Batman worked out well, but the last one took Bale out and put in someone we have no connection with. Then there is Wonder Woman. Whats going on with that? A lot of rumors, but I dont know if anything else is going on.

I think you're right though that the Superman Actor needs to "feel" right. That's one thing the Avengers had; all the actors were well rounded and fit the roles well. Ive only seen pieces of Captain America and nothing of Thor, but it was still brought together very well.

Time will tell though.
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I never got a lot into movies, besides star wars and the lord of the rings. I do watch some from time to time but I'm no fanatic, and usually I only do watch the ones everyone talks about.I try to make sure I only watch the movies that are worth it, because I hate the feeling of boredom you get when watching certain movies, and the only thing keeping you watching is because you want to know how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
          X