I need a new laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new laptop

Hi, and yes I am one of those people that drives a car and knows nothing about it. Sadly it also goes for PC gaming as well but that's okay cause I have you guys! :P

Anywho, for the past 4 or 5 years I've been playing my Asus G51 laptop which I bought for 1k during that time it first came out... And as you can see I am very very outdated and I plan to buy a new laptop but I am not going with the 1k route again.

So all in all I was wondering if anyone here could suggest a good gaming laptop that will be able to play games very well and even 1 or 2 years of future new games. I'd like to spend around 500.00 - maybe 800nish

Thanks and also should I still stick with the Asus Series?

Asus ftw. I'd definitely recommend the asus n56vm. Two of my friends who bought laptops recently, after searching for the best price/quality laptop bought that one. They both payed around 800€ for it, and it's in asus, in these n series, where you find the best good hardware/low price ratio out there.
    I'd recommend you to take a look at the different n56 models and prices and take a look at the rest of the n series (you can find them in the asus site) to see what best suits your needs.

Comment

thanks jimmy, is it just asus.com?

Comment

yeah, then you choose your country of preference and then there should be some tab called laptops

Comment

I realise it's out of your range. But it's still reachable, for $999 you can get an SLI based laptop:

Buy Lenovo IdeaPad - 15.6" - Intel Core i7-3630QM - Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M SLI - 8 GB DDR3 - 1TB HDD - Windows 8 - Gaming Laptop (Y500 (59359557) ) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

I have it. Run everything on all high. Doubt it would struggle for anything in the next two years.

Comment

Working...
          X