Hey there, I'm Satchmo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there, I'm Satchmo!

Hello everyone, I've been around a lot of small community forums before, but I stumbled upon this one and have decided that I really like it. There's plenty of active members and plenty of discussion topics, which is exactly what I've been looking for in a gaming community. While I post here, I'm also going to be uploading a variety of different gaming videos on Youtube. I'd love if anyone would give me criticism, etc, toward my videos! But anyway, I'm looking forward to my time spent here.

Satchmo

Re: Hey there, I'm Satchmo!

Hello and welcome to TGN!
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by SatchmoPLAY
      Hello everyone, I've been around a lot of small community forums before, but I stumbled upon this one and have decided that I really like it. There's plenty of active members and plenty of discussion topics, which is exactly what I've been looking for in a gaming community. While I post here, I'm also going to be uploading a variety of different gaming videos on Youtube. I'd love if anyone would give me criticism, etc, toward my videos! But anyway, I'm looking forward to my time spent here.

Satchmo
      Sure thing! I subscribed. I enjoy to support small channels as opposed to bigger ones since most of the time these are the ones who have the greatest content!

Comment

Hi there Satchmo! I'm emagut, nice to meet you! ( :

Comment

Hello Satchmo! I am a Super Member and let me welcome you to this great and forever changing name forum we have here!... It's really cool here I mean.

Comment

Working...
          X