Xfx + 5770

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xfx + 5770

So I have been on edge of actually getting a new GPU in the current market for quite a while, alas, the 5770 seems to be a reasonable price now.

So I was wondering, how is XFX's reputation?

Any Idea on how well this will run with my current Rig? (E8400 @ 3.0Ghz, 4gb RAM, win732 @ 1680x1050)

Does this look like a good deal?

View the latest in cutting-edge AMD Radeon graphics cards. Pick up the latest AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series for the most vivid gaming experience to date.

Is the extra clock speed worth a tenner or is it easy enough to do yourself.

Re: Xfx + 5770

Don't really know about XFX, Google would be your best best.

A 5770 should be fine for that,

Comment

Also, does GPU memory type depend on the mobo?

I have a Asus P5Q deluxe, The 5770 uses GDDR5, will this conflict or no?

Comment

nope

Comment

XFX in North America is a reputable brand. I bought few of them before and my current one is XFX. They used to have some representative on Bjorn3D forum and they actually function.

Comment

XFX has a very good reputation. They factory overclock there cards & generally but a custom heat sink/fan on the card. Plus you get a free copy of Assassin's Creed. They normally give you a heap of cool stuff with it too. e.g. sticker, display adapters, cables etc. In my oppinion they are worth the extra $$$ if you can afford it.

Comment

Ive had XFX cards before and never have had an issue. I would buy from them again. I think those cards are still out there running too.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
              X