iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes

I got an iPod shuffle (1GB 2nd gen) from my brother, he didn't want it anymore.

How exactly does iTunes and syncing with iPods? I've tried it with "Sync only checked songs" both on and off, but whenever I sync it doesn't seem to do anything. "Prevent iPods syncing automatically" is disabled, I think that refers to automatically syncing when you connect a device. I have to manually add or delete and arrange songs on the iPod, which is a pain because it has to snyc with every action. Is there a way to compare your library and the songs on your iPod to see what songs you don't have on it? Or is syncing supposed to do that?

What are some good iTunes/iPod alternatives for Windows XP? I'm already hating iTunes and its interface, it's annoying and not very intuitive imo. Like when you sort the playlist, you can't manually arrange it anymore.

Re: iTunes

gota sync(on the snyc button) to get files you upload/install on itunes on ipod its all rather stupid and over complicated IMO( i found out the hard way too so i feel for you),you can manually put them on like a usb stick i think though

sometimes it even gives me two of the same songs on the ipod grrrr

Comment

You should try out double twist. You could also try media monkey.

Double Twist

Media Monkey

Comment

iTunes is the devil, amongst many many failings the shuffle is dire. I hate it so much and yet I still use it :/

Comment

Working...
        X