black screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black screen?

hello everyone! i bought a AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard from newegg the other day and im having problems with it. ive checked the cables several times and everything seems to be where its suppose to be ive also tried to move the jumpers and nothing . i have a AMD athlon 64 X2 processor and 3072mb of ram my power supply is a 300w. my screen just stays black and everything else on the motherboard is on. it would be nice if you could help me

Re: black screen?

what motherboard did you buy?
    Do you have a video card? if so witch one?

A 300w PS is low. It might not have the juice to get the job done. my best guess right now without some more info is your power supply.

Comment

im using onboard video right now no GPU. its the zotac 8200

Buy ZOTAC GF8200-A-E AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

heres the url

Comment

Try getting in your BIOS. Hold down a key during start up, look in your manual for the right key to hold down during start up

If you can see your Bios menu, look for onboard devices. Then look for display device. it could be setup to PCI-X, change it over to onboard.

Comment

Sounds like his monitor isn't getting a signal from the mobo, so try and insert a gfx card (any will do) and try and do as basil said..

Comment

Working...
          X