Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I go about switching teams/divisions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I go about switching teams/divisions?

This might be the wrong forum, but there are a lot to choose from and I am slightly lazy.

Anyways, how do I go about getting on the same team/division as my fellow clan members? Specifically - myself, SonicPixel, Akira and El-Gorko are the ones that I know have signed up. More will probably follow suite once we tell them how awesome the tournament is .

I listed Sonic as my referrer and chose NOT to be randomly assigned when signing up, but I see that somehow I was still assigned to a team. I also know that Sonic has already broached the subject with someone well in advance of any of the rest of us signing up.

Anyways, thanks for the help.

VT_ i will check for you but theres no garantees

Comment

Initially, u put ur referer down, then ur referer pms an admin and u can switch to their division.

NOTE - This only applies to people new to bfe, so you will be able to switch this camp but next camp you dont have the choice.

Comment

Cheers jay for clearing that up Also I spoke to The Admin who will take care of it for you

Comment

Thank you. I hope your generosity extends to the other clan members I listed and maybe a few more that might join on later.

However, I am a bit unclear about what you mean for next campaign. Are the sides shuffled for each campaign? I'm not sure why I would need to choose sides again down the road.

Comment

yes, sides are shuffled for each campaign, although there usually is an option to donate money for an option to choose your side.

Comment

Originally posted by [1]B/8|Lt.Killuaxc
              yes, sides are shuffled for each campaign, although there usually is an option to donate money for an option to choose your side.
              Yep.

You only get to go to your referrers side for your first campaign in BFE

Every next camp you will be randomly sorted into a regiment/division unless you donate a small fee that will place you on the side of your choice.

hope that clears it out and you get thingssroted m8

Comment

Added you to the same company as SonicPixel, El-Gorko, and Akira, if any more players join just get them to PM me and I should sort it out asap (tho I am away from 14th Dec till 7th Jan for xmas)

Campaigns usually last 8-12 weeks, and after each campaign everyone is put back onto the "civilian" side and must either go random or pay a small fee to choose their division... however some players may get picked by the current officers to become an officer next campaign for their side, meaning if they accept their officer position they would be put on that side automatically!

We do sometimes allow the ability of sponsorships, so instead of 10 clan members all paying to be on the same side, one clan member could spend X amount to put all 10 clan members to his side...

Hope this helps?

Cheers!

Comment

It definitely clears up the policy.

Now I completely disagree with that policy and I can give several good reasons why, but I digress. I wouldn't want you to tell me how to run the clan so I won't tell you how to run the tournament. We'll cross that bridge (or not) when we come to it.

Thanks for helping us out, [TRashED] is grateful, and I look forward to joining in on the fun.

Comment

Well VT_Nerd, servers don't pay for themselves

Comment

dj speaks!
                      and all is at an end :P
                      hi dj! *waves* lol

Comment

Working...
                      X