Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ordered laptop, got a prob with shipping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered laptop, got a prob with shipping.

Hey TGN'ers!

My i helped my friend order a Laptop from Aria.co.uk, now they shipped it via City Link, and on 'track my parcel' it says the delivery was unsuccessful?!

Any ideas, i already emailed Aria customer service and emailed City link. thnx in advance.

http://www.city-link.co.uk/pod/podfr...JobNo=AQ515737 (the link.)

Sounds like they attempted to deliver it, but either no one was in or they couldn't find the house.

Comment

Yeah, I used to work for UPS, in some neighborhoods we are not allowed to do a package release (too close to school, package would be in plain sight, bad neighborhood, ect.). i would assume it is the same in the UK. Have your bud check his door for a slip which should have more information about when and where he can get his package. At UPS if you aren't able to drop it off, it goes back on the truck for the next day and we try it again.

Comment

um, yeah, nah she gave me money to put on my debit card, because she does not trust the site, so i ordered it for her and put in my card details and my address which is a University halls of residence. They are going to have a second attempt 2day so guess ill have to wait. Cheers for the help this is what the web says today.

Scheduled delivery date is for 2day.

Comment

If Citylink fail to deliver on the day you can just ring them and ask for it to redeliver

Comment

WOOT thnx scinto master!

Comment

Did you receive it yet?

Comment

TGN should open a General Life Support zone. hahahaha
                OK OT
                If they try to deliver and no one's there to receive they leave a slip. It's pretty much the same practice everywhere. If there isn't a slip then call the shipping company. Don't bother the company that sold you the product as they won't be of any help. Unless its NewEgg... because they are made of eggs and win.

Comment

got teh prob fixed thnx Scinto and Alex, turns out they 4got to put the box in the van it will be here tomorrow! thnx all!

Vash i agree with the general life support zone hehehe, lmfao TGN always saves my life when i need a tech prob solved! this place has the best support than other sites i have been to!

Comment

Working...
                  X