Broken DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken DVD

ok guy's here my problem i played BF2 when it first came out, but then i stoped a few months after. Then i took a huge break, started playing 2142 now im going back to BF2 as 2142 is too easy.

I found my cd-key and my cd n everything, but my dvd was broken, cracked in middle. SO i downloaded an iso version of game, installed patch 1.41, appled no dvd 1.41 crack and retreived my old account and started playing again,

now i get kicke dout of server with memory error 81159 which is punkbuster kicking me for having a different BF2.exe file size

I dont want to pay $10 for a replacement cd, i have the iso verison of this game, and my cd-key is legit.

I was wonder how can this be fixed or if there is a solution for this. I have the game dvd, case, upc/serial code, cd-key everything commercial retial legit, but my dvd game disc is broken. ANd i want to play online, but not use a dvd.

Help please

Re: Broken DVD

thanx, that helped alot, finally i can go back to playing.

Comment

LOL. A crack is NOT the answer...PunkBuster hates crackheads >.<

Comment

Yea, if you have large enough hard disks, borrow a friends copy of BF2 and make a full size image of it on your computer to use, and then burn a backup to a blank DVD. As long as you use your own cd-key, its all legit.

Comment

Working...
        X