Verifying Client !!! WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verifying Client !!! WTF

When the verifying client thing happens it takes soooo long... I w8 and w8 then eventually it goes. Is there any way to stop this or make it go faster?

And my computer specs are: Ram 1024mbs
    2.2GHz
    Geforce 7600

And would patching the game fix this as i havent patched yet... :cry:

Re: Verifying Client !!! WTF

Originally posted by Druggie View Post
    When the verifying client thing happens it takes soooo long... I w8 and w8 then eventually it goes. Is there any way to stop this or make it go faster?

And my computer specs are: Ram 1024mbs
    2.2GHz
    Geforce 7600

And would patching the game fix this as i havent patched yet... :cry:
    You should prolly patch the game but varification depends upon the servers and PB me thinks, not really your computers fualt. It seems I have to wait for ages to sometimes for that part to finish...

Comment

Originally posted by System View Post
      You should prolly patch the game but varification depends upon the servers and PB me thinks, not really your computers fualt. It seems I have to wait for ages to sometimes for that part to finish...
      I have to w8 like 3 - 5mins :cry:

But ill try patching ^^

hope it works

Comment

15 months ago, i moved my bf2 directory to a second hd, a recycled fujitsu (yes, they made good hd's back in la' day) 20gb hd.

OMFG. the load times were absolutely horrible, even though it was 7200rpm'er.

load times reflect your ram and your hd. if you've got 1gb, then it's time to defrag your hd, or do something with it to boost access times.

edit, on second thought, the brand of the hd escapes me. don't think it was fujitsu. have to think on the matter...

edit 2: duh.:

Comment

Defragging your hard drive MAY improve it, proberbly shave off like 3 seoncds or something, maybe more..

Comment

get another gig of ram and your verifying client data times will be down to one minute or so.

Comment

Working...
            X