Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• Re: Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Thanks Crunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli
        Student life took over me.

Life as a student is very much like this thread, full of awesome things, and good chat.
        Yes, studenting is hard........ D:

My life got taken over by marketing and technology analysis... just don't have the time for forums any more, especially when I work crazy hours! I think this is the first time i've logged into TGN in 2012 lulz. I actually tried to in Colombia, but for some reason the page took about 15 minutes to load (nothing else took that long...)

Also, can I collect my cookies?

Comment

How i see Australia:

I dont know how Rambo and Stevo stay alive.
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch

Comment

That was also my generalisation of the place before i moved here. I can tell you that its exactly right.

Comment

what about the koalas

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                what about the koalas
                There is no such thing as a "Koala", the story of the cuddly tree dwellers was invented by the Australian governments Tourism department, to cover up the very real threat of drop bears.

Comment

bahahahaha, I know, I really want to visit Australia someday. But all those insects, spiders and snakes creep me out.

Comment

I KNEW IT!

It wouldnt surprise me at all if there were raptors running around in the outback. I bet Jurassic Park was filmed there to save costs.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMattBaker
                      bahahahaha, I know, I really want to visit Australia someday. But all those insects, spiders and snakes creep me out.
                      damn, didn't you heard Vreki? the insects, spiders and snakes scare you? I'd personally be more scared with the dropbears

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                        I KNEW IT!

It wouldnt surprise me at all if there were raptors running around in the outback. I bet Jurassic Park was filmed there to save costs.
                        Yes but the raptors are only found there because they are too scared of the snakes and spiders.

They did try to film them but they felt that having 6ft Velociraptors being chased by giant spiders was straying a little too far from the book.

Rambo only survives because he uses Rambo as an online tag.I survive on my total badassery.

Oh, and ponies. Spiders, snakes and stonefish are afraid of out-of-demographic fans of tv shows. Sharks are bronies themselves.

Comment

Here Stevo, maybe this will help you all out sometime:

avru.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, avru.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Its a pretty complete list.

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                            damn, didn't you heard Vreki? the insects, spiders and snakes scare you? I'd personally be more scared with the dropbears
                            I thought they were some kind of Australian lore to scare people. Still, with all the creepy things there, I'm never gonna go there and find myself a hot Aussie wife :/

Comment

hmm, if i did visit AU, what city?
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I've heard Sydney and Melbourne are the places to go. But perhaps there are others cities where dying is also available as a tourist attraction.

Comment

Working...
                                X