Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    Wait, wait, wait, what has a youtube video to do with someones science lessons in highschool?

Does this mean that the avatar you have, shows that youre just now discovering the female sex?

/lawyered
    The fact that some people have just learned (through youtube) the insignificance of our planet when compared to the sizes of other heavenly bodies.

I learned that in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikaman
      The fact that some people have just learned (through youtube) the insignificance of our planet when compared to the sizes of other heavenly bodies.

I learned that in high school.
      We posted those videos not because we learned the insignificance of our existence in the universe, we posted those vids because they looked great and entertained us. Way to try to prove your superiority over everyone else with your highschool education.

Someone on TGN is bound to make a video of your existence at TGN being as significant as a dustpebble. Should make for a great lesson on internet history. Oh wait, you dont qualify as a historical event. Even if your arrogance is legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        We posted those videos not because we learned the insignificance of our existence in the universe, we posted those vids because they looked great and entertained us. Way to try to prove your superiority over everyone else with your highschool education.

Someone on TGN is bound to make a video of your existence at TGN being as significant as a dustpebble. Should make for a great lesson on internet history. Oh wait, you dont qualify as a historical event. Even if your arrogance is legendary.
        DAAYYUUMMM

That was actually a very creative insult. The Earth is much more significant than you think however.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
          DAAYYUUMMM

That was actually a very creative insult. The Earth is much more significant than you think however.
          Well, I dont really think it is. Its significant and vital for *us* but thats granted.
          On cosmic scale its nothing, but that doesnt mean we dont value our lives or our existence.

Comment

It doesn't have a significant affect on the rest of the universe, but it's significant because it has an atmosphere on which organisms can live.

Comment

Look closely....

Comment

I c wut u did thar.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                  It doesn't have a significant affect on the rest of the universe, but it's significant because it has an atmosphere on which organisms can live.
                  What I was getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                    What I was getting at.
                    Yeah, but you seemed to have had trouble getting there.

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkSVCd4JSo[/media]

Comment

NEWS FLASH: RAGE ANNOUNCE THEY WILL PLAY MASSIVE FREE VICTORY GIG IN UK IF "KILLING IN THE NAME" IS NUMBER ONE XMAS SINGLE!!! Let's go!!!!
                        Want, srsly want.

Comment

Yeap. It's actually at the top right now. Well, it was when I left the UK around a day ago.

Comment

Yeap. It's actually at the top right now. Well, it was when I left the UK around a day ago.
                            Did my bit last night. Imagine a xmas themed Rage gig Probably won't happen that soon but would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                              Yeah, but you seemed to have had trouble getting there.

Comment

How do you know? Is there a website with current standings on? I've had a little look around but can't find anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X