• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

damn girls they are all the same...

Comment

This is pretty messed up:

In the months leading up to a violent Tucson shooting spree, gamers and friends say Jared Lee Loughner spent time in gaming forums rambling and talking about anger issues under a variety of drug-inspired user names.

****in psycho...

Comment

Drinking when you already feel like there is nothing left for you in the world is a seriously bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
          Drinking when you already feel like there is nothing left for you in the world is a seriously bad idea.
          Been there. Done that. Got the hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
            Maybe that's not such a good idea.

Girls may all say they want a nice guy to treat them right, but they usually don't know what they want.
            One thing they DON'T want is some "nice and quiet" phaggot who listens to their problems and all that ****. That's what dickless gay friends are for.

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
              THIS! I ****ing hate this!!! Girls are always like "yeah I just want a nice guy who treats people with respect and holds doors for me and bla bla bla bla"

Then they go and date/bone all the assholes on the planet, and when they get treated like ****, they don't realise what they've done, and then go "OMG he's such an *******, all guys are like this" then they give up hope on all guys because they choose the assholes and go lesbian.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
              Those guys are usually not "assholes", they are just assholes to you. Lol, I stubled upon this the other day:

Comment

Turns out he left the shoes with a neighbour like at the start of the day when I wasn't here..Could've at least left a note for me...

BUT I HAS THEM NAO AND I ALSO HAS A HAPPI

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                  One thing they DON'T want is some "nice and quiet" phaggot who listens to their problems and all that ****. That's what dickless gay friends are for.
                  That is true to some degree. But in a long term relationship, you should be able to communicate effectively with each other. This would continue onto marriage as well, I dont think you can simply characterize girls so simply. Not all of us guys are weight-pumping, arrogant "jocks".

Comment

I dont remember writing that :/

But anyone, a new developement, The girl i have a thing for, actually ended her relationship saturday after a week of flirting with my mate.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                      I dont think you can simply characterize girls so simply.
                      But I can and I just did.

I never said that was the case for every girl, just the case for most better looking girls. Unless you want to date fat uggos who will appreciate your tender love and commitment to a relationship and general self-whippedness.

But anyone, a new developement, The girl i have a thing for, actually ended her relationship saturday after a week of flirting with my mate.
                      If she's already with him or will be soon, it's going to be a fling. Or she's just a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d

I never said that was the case for every girl, just the case for most better looking girls. Unless you want to date fat uggos who will appreciate your tender love and commitment to a relationship and general self-whippedness.
                        I never said that. But there is "someone for everyone".

Comment

I never said that. But there is "someone for everyone".
                          Faggotry.

Comment

That is true to some degree. But in a long term relationship, you should be able to communicate effectively with each other. This would continue onto marriage as well, I dont think you can simply characterize girls so simply. Not all of us guys are weight-pumping, arrogant "jocks".
                            You can "communicate effectively" without being a dickless friend you know.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
                              You can "communicate effectively" without being a dickless friend you know.
                              Being gay doesn't mean you have no penis XD.

And i never said you couldn't.

Comment

Being gay doesn't mean you have no penis XD.
                                As far as she is concerned you don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X