Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by 5t3v0
    Know that zone all too well... and Im only 16...

*sad violin music plays in background*
    This. *Starts playing viola*

Comment

Comment

He looks like the doushey guy from The League hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d

Girls may all say they want a nice guy to treat them right
          THIS! I ****ing hate this!!! Girls are always like "yeah I just want a nice guy who treats people with respect and holds doors for me and bla bla bla bla"

Then they go and date/bone all the assholes on the planet, and when they get treated like ****, they don't realise what they've done, and then go "OMG he's such an *******, all guys are like this" then they give up hope on all guys because they choose the assholes and go lesbian.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

one of my girlfriends went lesbo, Im not an *******, I swear.

Comment

Nah dude, you just get drunk.

And be AWESOME.

Comment

Girls date guys to get approval from them.

So a guy who is always complimenting his girlfriend and is always available to her, isn't much of a "challenge" and he'll become boring to her after not long. While a guy who rarely compliments her, is distant from her, and sometimes is a jerk to her will get it in more since the girl doesn't think she's good enough so she'll put out to get approval.

For the most part, of course.

Comment

Which is completely retarded imo.

Comment

COME ONE FFS! Been waiting on delivery man for my shoes for like 5 hours..If he isn't here today imma go ape ****, as I paid extra for next day delivery!

Comment

Girls date guys to get approval from them.

So a guy who is always complimenting his girlfriend and is always available to her, isn't much of a "challenge" and he'll become boring to her after not long. While a guy who rarely compliments her, is distant from her, and sometimes is a jerk to her will get it in more since the girl doesn't think she's good enough so she'll put out to get approval.

For the most part, of course.
                      That's mostly only true with sluts, girls with daddy issues, and unintelligent girls. There are plenty of girls who aren't that way, they're just fewer in number, and not hanging around in high schools.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                        That's mostly only true with sluts, girls with daddy issues, and unintelligent girls. There are plenty of girls who aren't that way, they're just fewer in number, and not hanging around in high schools.
                        I really hope you don't think girls change that much from high school to college. And most of us here are in either high school or college.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                          True. And the fact that i have a feeling im in the 'Friends zone'
                          'All hope abandon ye who enter here'.

and some advice

"We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                            Or weird.

Comment

I really hope you don't think girls change that much from high school to college. And most of us here are in either high school or college.
                              I don't think that. I just think college weeds out a lot of the stupid girls. Now, in a big university with a high acceptance rate, maybe not so much, but if you're looking at upperclassmen or grad students, there will be fewer bimbos... since those types usually don't have the intelligence or wherewithal to last that long, although many less overall.

That's all.

Comment

You obviously didn't get to state school, then?

Comment

Working...
                                X