X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Guinesssssss!

*NOTE*

You guys must be messed up enough to actually KNOW what Piss tasts like...

Comment

Oh Spriggsy, you have much to learn

Comment

Originally posted by (SA)2|1Sgt.Spriggs
        You guys must be messed up enough to actually KNOW what Piss tasts like...
        Ready for your golden shower?

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
          Ready for your golden shower?
          Oh gawd that's disturbing D:

Comment

I love cider, has to be cloudy and bright orange. none of that strongbow ****e here thanks.

Comment

Going back to my naiveness.

(Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,Go to a happy place,)

Comment

You try too hard, Spriggs.

Comment

I think too many put budweiser on the same level as bud light or (insert almost any american beer here).

If you think it tastes like piss you are more than likely not very masculine. -no offense

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                    I think too many put budweiser on the same level as bud light or (insert almost any american beer here).

If you think it tastes like piss you are more than likely not very masculine. -no offense
                    Or they might ****ing have different taste buds and some GOOD taste. Not saying I tried them, just a point I'd like to make.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK

This made me chuckle. Im what people call a mans man. The type that smokes 30 a day, gets drunk on a daily basis and still gets up in the morning. There is no higher level of masculinity and I wouldnt touch that crap with a ten foot barge pole. You sir have been shown.

Comment

Originally posted by [CA]4|Sgt.Hendrix
                        This made me chuckle. Im what people call a mans man. The type that smokes 30 a day, gets drunk on a daily basis and still gets up in the morning. There is no higher level of masculinity and I wouldnt touch that crap with a ten foot barge pole. You sir have been shown.
                        Enjoy your health.

Comment

normal budweiser is ok, agreeable if you will, most American beer seems to be like that though

and maybe not piss, perhaps the taste in your mouth when you wake up the next day

but yeh, good cider you got to go to the right place, in that regard I am lucky I live in Somerset, if you ever go to France as well, find yourself a LeClerc and grab all the cheap cider you can lol

just stay away from sissy alcopops

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                            Enjoy your health.
                            I look forward to your demise for supporting two equally stupid multi-billion dollar death machines. /sarcasm

Not directed at Spik3d; Hendrix.

Comment

Haha American beer is not measured in its taste... Its measured in how much you can drink.

EDIT: Let me say quality instead of taste...

Comment

Originally posted by [CA]4|Sgt.Hendrix
                                Im what people call a mans man. The type that smokes 30 a day, gets drunk on a daily basis and still gets up in the morning. There is no higher level of masculinity .
                                I <3 you and your lifestyle

You define all that is man!

Comment

Working...
                                X