• Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Lets follow the advice in his sig.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
      Lulz.

But really, there are LOADS of chicks out there. Why get sad coz of 1?
      You are so naive, have you ever experienced a relationship before?

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
        Who said anyone had experienced a relationship? He said that a female that he liked was already taken, so he never even got to the relationship part of the program.
        Not only that, but basing your happiness on another human is just stupid.
        Humans are prone to all kinds of sorry crap.

They lie, die, cheat, spend all of your money. It's best to self-identify before jumping into anything that involves interpersonal relationships.

Comment

Gee, no need to be harsh, and I didnt say for sure, It was paranoid speculation. Then again, every man to his own opinion really, Its all up to our own experiences.

Random thought: Getting my own room tonight

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
            Who said anyone had experienced a relationship? He said that a female that he liked was already taken, so he never even got to the relationship part of the program.

They lie, die, cheat, spend all of your money. It's best to self-identify before jumping into anything that involves interpersonal relationships.
            You have obviously never been in a serious relationship before.

And if they for you "lie, die, cheat, spend all of your money" then I am truly and honestly sorry for your experience.

However I do agree, yes you should self-explore but some people are difference and don't want to or already have to a sufficient amount.

Comment

They lie, die, cheat, spend all of your money.

What.

There is nothing wrong with the above other than the die bit, how do you think people like me get around.

That reminds me, I need a shower.

Comment

Exclusive long lasting relationship? No, I have not.

THIS x3545435

My man.

Comment

I've been married for nearly ten years. My wife is awesome and my kids rock.

But I see the crap my younger soldiers go through every time we come back from a deployment.

It's still stupid to base your existence and happiness on something subject to change.
                  Know yourself, be happy with yourself. Anything after that is fine. There are too many whiny, clingy kids thinking that they're in love and crying like little toddlers when the hot little thing ends up with some other guy because it was all about sex and control in the first place. If you have a balanced center and your own identity, you survive and remain resilient. People with no sense of self end up committing suicide when they're all PTSD'd up and the girl leaves.

Comment

^^Listen to this man. And yeah, way too many people are confusing needyness with "love". Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Ihere are too many whiny, clingy kids thinking that they're in love and crying like little toddlers when the hot little thing
                      :nod: 'Tis depressing really.

Comment

Problem with most young girls is that they think they want a serious relationship.

Comment

Exclusive long lasting relationship? No, I have not.

I thought as much.

Comment

I thought as much.
                            Now explain to me wtf that has to do with anything.

Comment

Now explain to me <snip> that has to do with anything.
                              Your stance on the matter.

Comment

• Re: The &quot;Random Thoughts&quot; Thread

Some **** head decided it would be good to grab me in a headlock outside the taxi rank last night. Mere seconds later it was less of a good Idea and more of a fat lip.

Comment

Working...
                                X