• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by iQue
    I actually have to agree there. ;D
    They perma banned me because of my thread "Help me win 1,000,000 points!"

I got the reason for the ban: "Advertising" I

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by iQue
    I actually have to agree there. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by [RET]Philip

Not gonna lie. That's kinda lame. It's not like you're a bot or a new poster or anything. I voted for you.

Comment

I helped killa a thread!

Comment

I got the reason for the ban: "Advertising"
          That Lufthansa thread? Thats stupid. There was no advertising. I gave you 5 stars, and I was about to ask your position.

Comment

Doublepost time.

So my friend met this Russian girl. Hes Estonian, and doesnt speak Russkye. She speaks both Russkye and Estonskye. Hes often visiting her at her friends appartment, and naturally he feels a little discouraged and confused when all those girls start giggling in Russian and he doesnt understand jacksh!t. Cue in Redfield, the spy. For the 2nd week Im currently posing as my friends Estonian friend (even though Im Russian, and speak both EST and RUS fluently). Unfortunately, while the initial plan was all filled with positive expectations, there seems to be a female cockblocker in the clan, and shes riling my friends female interest up against him. At this point, everyone is so commited that I doubt my unmasking of identity will be met with a positive tone, hahaha.

Comment

Tell us the epic fail/win/pwnage that ensues

Comment

lol I don't know why but I'm also curious as to what the cockblocker is saying and want to know where this leads.

Comment

Shes full of crap, to be honest. They´re the typical vague "I dont like him, he pisses me off" type of excuses which comes from lack of attention. Shes stuck up and full of pride. My buddy has behaved like a gentleman, cracking good jokes, positive attitude- all the good stuff. If anything, Ive been the one constantly having this stupid smug grin. For the past two times weve met, there has been some very odd hinting that my buddy is being played. Im not going to reveal my true bastard-nature until their intentions are "noble and clean", haha! Its kind of childlish now that I think about it, but god damn its fun and awesome.

Comment

Haha! Might be best not to reveal you've been understanding what is being said this entire time unless their intentions end up not being noble and clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                      Shes full of crap, to be honest. They´re the typical vague "I dont like him, he pisses me off" type of excuses which comes from lack of attention. Shes stuck up and full of pride. My buddy has behaved like a gentleman, cracking good jokes, positive attitude- all the good stuff. If anything, Ive been the one constantly having this stupid smug grin. For the past two times weve met, there has been some very odd hinting that my buddy is being played. Im not going to reveal my true bastard-nature until their intentions are "noble and clean", haha! Its kind of childlish now that I think about it, but god damn its fun and awesome.
                      You sly fox, you.

This makes me want to brush up on my German, or learn another language that people actually speak. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                        You sly fox, you.

This makes me want to brush up on my German, or learn another language that people actually speak. :laugh:
                        Spanish. Hell, Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                          I can tell you that its very distracting to do so many things at once. Youre trying to be social, oblivious and focused, all at once. Definitely a fun challenge. Probably even worth picking up a language for.

Comment

Tell your friend to hook up with a danish girl, they are easy.

Comment

Tell your friend to hook up with a danish girl, they are easy.
                              Yeah... Somalian girls, really easy. Just have to travel a couple of thousand miles to get to the easy part.

Comment

Roxanne, She should know that she doesnt have to put on the red light.

Comment

Working...
                                X