• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
    I'm hungry and drunk.
    I wish I was drunk ATM, then id have the guts to do stuff in about an hour

I wonda if the 10,000 posts will be reached if off-topic had post count?

Comment

Whats so patriot about the "Patriot" act....

Comment

Is there anyway to create mass out of nothing? For example, mix two chemicals together and the end weight is heavier than the weight of the two chemicals before they were mixed?

Comment

lol at mr.money for the reason he edited

Comment

zomgz

Comment

I was pulled over for speeding on my way home today. The officer said I was going 87 MPH in a 55 MPH zone when I know I was only doing about 70ish. He was also on a road parellel to the one I was driving on and at an ackward angle. I was also elevated from where he was sitting. I don't know how accurate his radar could've been. He "let me go" with a traffic sign violation, but I don't want to pay another $200 fine for something so stupid.

I know I shouldn't have been speeding, blah blah blah. But does anyone have any good suggestions as to what I could do about this?

Comment

I just partied at Ronnie Dunn's house. Free food (I didn't eat any), free drinks (had a lot of beer and a margarita), and a free Brooks and Dunn concert. Amazing.

It was food, auction, concert. During the auction, one dude bought hand written music for a song for $10,000. It was pretty cool cause it wasn't my money.

Then I tried to have sex with a 38 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                  I just partied at Ronnie Dunn's house. Free food (I didn't eat any), free drinks (had a lot of beer and a margarita), and a free Brooks and Dunn concert. Amazing.

It was food, auction, concert. During the auction, one dude bought hand written music for a song for $10,000. It was pretty cool cause it wasn't my money.

Then I tried to have sex with a 38 year old.
                  :laugh:

Comment

PIE TIME

Comment

• |AM| Mr.MoRey

Originally posted by TboneLongshank View Post
                      lol at mr.money for the reason he edited
                      I wonder how many people know how to read?

Comment

I need some breakfast

Comment

Work in a few hours, plan world domination, feed the cat, help elderly citizen across the road, play guitar, save a tree.

My day's going to be fun.

Comment

Show you care about these forums by putting down the one person killing it, by putting this into your sig.

Comment

I just played a game with 15 people. I entered about half-way.

Zatar Wetlands on someone's server.. 24/7 Zatar... US has about 200-some-odd tickets left. MEC have about 290-300 tickets left. In the time it takes to pick a squad and kit, I see 3 people leave. Now, 12 left. I spawn under the carrier to the sound of something blow up. I run to see a nice shining F-35b ready to rock. I run towards the F35-b with delight because an empty server is a nice place to practice.

I procede to die due to the MiG blowing both me and the F-35b off the carrier with some cannons. I kid you not. Everything on the US side proceded to get raped beyond belief. I had to quit because it was so pathetic. 12 people playing at 1:15 in the AM, and they feel the need to rape?

Odds are they would win any dogfight. And they wouldn't have to worry about some dude bombing anything.

It's just a random thought.

Comment

I find it awesome that my thread is still going strong at 13 pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X