The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

oh no my case, mobo and fans didnt arrive today (ohno)

Comment

Chris Redfield is a savior, there I said it :rawr

Comment

Is he ever coming back? O.o

Comment

hmmm....

1. The velociraptor spots you 40 meters away and attacks, accelerating at 4 m/s^2 up to its top speed of 25 m/s. When it spots you, you begin to flee, quickly reaching your top speed of 6 m/s. How far can you get before you're caught and devoured?

2.You are at the center of a 20m equilateral triangle with a raptor at each corner. The top raptor has a wounded leg and is limited to a top speed of 10 m/s. The raptors will run toward you. At what angle should you run to maximize the time you stay alive?

3.Raptors can open doors, but they are slowed by them. Using the floor plan on the next page, plot a route through the building, assuming raptors take 5 minutes to open the first door and half the time for each subsequent door. Remember, raptors run at 10 m/s and they do not know fear.

Comment

Originally posted by jake___ View Post
            hmmm....

3.Raptors can open doors, but they are slowed by them. Using the floor plan on the next page, plot a route through the building, assuming raptors take 5 minutes to open the first door and half the time for each subsequent door. Remember, raptors run at 10 m/s and they do not know fear.
            Chuck Norris has Raptors for Breakfast

Comment

Good to see Mr. Brown jump on the Brand and Ross hate train... what what?

Comment

bloody parents wanting to use the internet when i was playing cod:waw beta and causing me to be kicked from every server

Comment

In soviet russia, Raptors has Chucks Norris for breakfast!

Comment

16th October - Brand records his show
                    18th October - The show is broadcast.
                    22nd October - Sachs' agent releases a statement saying how he was "Offended very much indeed"
                    23rd October - Sachs agent writes to the BBC asking for an apology
                    25th October - Brand apologises on his show... even though he maintains it was funny
                    26th October - The Mail On Sunday (because everyone loves that paper) reports that the BBC could face prosecution over the phone call..
                    27th October - The BBC receives a further 1500 or so complaints, even though there were hardly any on the night it was broadcast
                    28th October - Complaints rise to nearly 5000 and Gordon Brown says the calls were "clearly inappropriate and unacceptable", whilst sending the middle finger salute towards africa
                    -10000 complaints
                    29th October - Sachs' grandaughter speaks to The Sun about the radio show, saying she felt "Betrayed" and "Embarrassed". But knowing The Sun she probably didn't say that at all
                    -18000 complaints
                    -Brand and Ross are both suspended by the BBC and all their shows have been taken off the air until the prank calls are investigated
                    -Brand tells reporters "It would be silly of me to speak without thinking; thats what caused this problem in the first place, I am sorry I upset Mr Sachs"
                    -Sachs says he's not out for revenge
                    -Brand quits

Comment

Russell Brand is a prick anyway

an unfunny prick at that

Comment

Wow cool..dickhead isnt filtered!!! Russel Brand is a big fat dickhead...

Comment

I love Russell's Brand of humour.

:weo:

Comment

yes I noticed that Dickhead isn't filtered, but I felt that did not do my hate of Russell Brand justice

absolute prick is a better description imo

Comment

and wossy?

Comment

I used to hate Brand but over the last 6 months I've sort of grown to like him..

:weo:

Comment

Working...
                                X