Vista Next Week (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista Next Week (UK)

Leading the way in bespoke PC systems and PC gaming, any and all of your components & peripherals needs are met with our vast range of products and services.

Hi there We've been chatting with Microsoft and their supporting vendors who have OEM and Retail Licenses. Due to our pro-activeness and huge sucess in less than 24hr of pre-ordering they hope to get us all OEM products in our warehouse by Friday next week or at the very latest the...

Looks like a nice price the Home Premium comes in cheaper than XP Pro which pretty much gives you everything you need.

I think ill get the Ultimate edition as i have enough and i thought it would be alot more expensive, its just deciding on either the 32bit or 64bit versions

Re: Vista Next Week (UK)

64 bit is the future. Why didn't they just future-proof it some and go to 128-bit?

Comment

i dont think MS would want to cut themselves out of future profit

Comment

Your P4 is 64 bit?

edit- nmv, just realized that with the hyper-threading it is right?

Comment

Originally posted by minicoop503
          Your P4 is 64 bit?

edit- nmv, just realized that with the hyper-threading it is right?
          its a P4 660, so yes, well is can support 64bit, and upgrading to C2D around the release of the R600

Comment

Anyone know when Vista will hit the US shores?

Comment

Think Vista is great read this

Comment

This document was put together with input from various sources, including a number that requested that I keep their contributions anonymous
                Anti-MS fanboys?

I like Vista because i was one of the beta testers and everything that i had access to in that suited me, i liked it alot so i plan on getting it

Comment

Working...
                X