Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G15 - can it record Mouse movements in macros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G15 - can it record Mouse movements in macros?

I know that lots of people here have the G15, and was hoping someone could give me an answer about this. I'm not thinking about it for BF2 purposes, but for a program at work where it would be very helpful to automate "click here, move to here, click, and move back to where you started." There is no keyboard solution, and I can't tell if you can make the G15 record & send mouse movements & clicks or not.

Thanks for the help!

Re: G15 - can it record Mouse movements in macros?

Juso don't use macros in BF2. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenTree
      I know that lots of people here have the G15, and was hoping someone could give me an answer about this. I'm not thinking about it for BF2 purposes, but for a program at work where it would be very helpful to automate "click here, move to here, click, and move back to where you started." There is no keyboard solution, and I can't tell if you can make the G15 record & send mouse movements & clicks or not.

Thanks for the help!
      Originally posted by mcarda
      Juso don't use macros in BF2. Period.
      Read OP before jumping to conclusions.

anyways you can get a 3rd party program that will enable the use of mouse clicks on the G15, i just have to remember what its called lol

im off googling

edit; found this http://www.autohotkey.com/ not the one i was thinking of, but its blocked by PB just incase

Comment

No it cannot record mouse movements, but with an update to the software from Logitech it can record clicks.

Comment

What means 200 clicks per second, makes the TV guided missiles easy to steer.
          Damn hardware-cheaters.

Comment

GreenTree - check your private messages.

Comment

I'm not thinking about it for BF2 purposes
              Guys please read what he says.....

If you don't believe him, don't reply in a negative way, instead, keep it to yourself.

It has happened to be, i had a 9 page thread on people flaming me, when i asked how to substitute the f11 key on my G7 mouse... they misread and start flaming...

click here, move to here, click, and move back to where you started.
              unless anyone can implement that into BF2, and tell me, i will accept he is trying to use the macro for BF2. other wise... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

Sorry to be rude, but Just my honest opinion on people attacking the OP without reading the OP

Comment

Macros are lame .......... And yes i own a G15 but NEVER use them

Comment

Originally posted by )-SiN-( Max666
                  Macros are lame .......... And yes i own a G15 but NEVER use them
                  uhm not all macros are "lame" as you put it, many people use macros to help them in every day tasks at work, using a macros isnt singlery related to games and shouldnt be, there are many forms and yet your another poster that see's Macro in a topic and thinks "omg lame using macros for bf2" guess what he aint talking about bf2,,

oh i so couldnt resist

hmm should be in off-topic actually

Comment

Why are you asking this in the BF2 forum then? THIS IS A BATTLEFIELD FORUM WE TALK ABOUT BATTLEFIELD NOT PROGRAMS AT OUR JOBS. go the the g15 community and ask there, or the offtopic section of this website.

When i'm looking to buy golf clubs I don't go "hmm...AHHH totalbf2 MUST have the answer!"

learn to use the internet productively.

Comment

I know that lots of people here have the G15, and was hoping someone could give me an answer about this.
                      Jeez, give this guy a break. Agreed, this should have been posted in off-topic or even support, but thats no call to be rude to the guy.

Obviously he plays BF2. Obviously he knows that many BF2 players use the G15. He may not have links to the G15 community, so he came here to ask.

http://www.g15forums.com/
                      http://www.g15mods.com/

Comment

I do know there is a programme out there that you dont even need a mouse to run it works off x and y coords and stuff i remember there was a big kick up about it in the mmo scene where macros are really par for the course but ill be buggered if i can remember what its called

Comment

I don't know about G15 but TinyTask actually do it!

Comment

Working...
                          X