Should I buy a joystick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy a joystick?

I've always flown with the mouse and keyboard, I'm pretty good with it, would I improve if I bought a joystick? Or would it just be easier to fly?

Thanks in advance

Re: Should I buy a joystick?

I use the CYBORG EVO wireless for flying Jets, but to be honest I have used it the Choppers and its not as effective as the mouse and keyboard, I find the joystick way to sensitve for the Choppers but excellent for Jets.

Just my 2 cents !

Comment

i would say yes to a joystick for flying.

but get one thats not light and flimbsy,get one with a resonable force on the twist grip,this is better for fine tuned movments and wont be to sensitive,

i use this one,http://www.msquared.co.uk/detail.asp...cks&fldr=mnu11

it has a good twist grip get tougher to twist the closer it get to full lock/twist.

this helps for making it not to sensitive when moving chopper and rolling in a plane.

+you can hover with no hands at 34% throttle.

not saying keyboard and mouse is no good but ur tyed down when uisng that combo,

cant type easy or have a sip of the old tea ect.

each to his own i suppose.

just my input thought id sare it with you.

Comment

Thanks for your help guys, I looked at the trust one seems alright, its either that or the logitech one.

BTW blade what film is your avatar from?

Comment

yes buy a joystick, i thought i was allright with a mouse, now after using a joystick so much, i cant go back, theres not enough control, and lifting the mouse off the pad is stupiid.

Comment

i would reccomend a joystick
            i just wish i could find mine but i think my parents threw it out

and scrogathon nice comp specs wat kinda 7900gt did u get? xfx, bfg, or eVGA?

Comment

Working...
            X