Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse For BF2

Hello !

What is the best mouse for Bf2, Cordless mouse or standard mouse. What do you think was the best ? Personnaly, I love cordless mouse beacause you have more control and possibility's etc...

What do you think ?...

Thank's for advance !

Re: Mouse For BF2

wired baby....tie me down.

Comment

Wired mice are inherently more stable in performance - batteries grow weaker over time, connections can be intered with etc.

Cheers :-)

Comment

wired mice are allways better, the last thing u want is to have your mouse failing like hell because the batteries are near death.

how many times i've heard in games "damn my mouse batteries are failing and i have none spare"

wireless is l33t but not usefull, unless you really need to work with your mouse away from your pc.

Comment

^^^
          yes yes yes
          wired

Comment

wired. I first started playing using a wireless and had issues with connection problems and batteries dieing and whatnot.

Comment

Get a Logitech G7. Outstanding. Cordless, heaps of buttons, LED's tell you when to change your recharged spare battery that is included.
              Not cheap but you only get what you pay for.

Comment

Wired FTW. More stable and no "oh sh*t my batteries dieing..." stuff mid game. Just more practical money wise and for regular use; when are you ever going to be far enuff away from your comp to need that? Plus I misplace things easily, I'm sure I'd find a way to lose a wireless one.:laugh:

Comment

I've had 1 wireless mouse and it was THE biggest POS, I've never gotten a non-wired mouse since then.

Comment

I use both. I use an Mx1000 as my primary, which is cordless. I also use an Mx510 as backup. The only problem is the fact that the Mx510 is a lot less sensitive than the Mx1000. When I have to switch, I have to go into my controls and bump up the sensitivity.
                    I sometimes use the 510 to snipe, with the lower sensitivity, and the 1000 to do everything else.
                    I haven't gotten a G series mouse yet because of the lack of buttons. I NEED two thumbs buttons at this point. One is a fire mode selector, the other is prone. They also switch me seats in aircraft and vehicles.
                    So, I guess my answer is both.

Comment

Play with a Wireless Laser Logitech G7 Gaming Mouse......and then talk your wired nonsense : ) No, in all seriousness it's a really good mouse for BF. it comes with two battery packs that you can recharge in the included holster, which makes switching between spawns cooler than ever.

here's the goods.

Buy Logitech G7 Black 6 Buttons Tilt Wheel Cordless Laser 2000 dpi Mouse with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

:edit: I forgot to mention switching sensitivity down with the +/- buttons to pinpoint that pixel for the perfect head shot. then all the way up to 2000dpi to get in the cobra. :-D *cream*

Comment

I use to use a logitech mx510, but have since moved to a MX 1000, which is wireless. It is a terrific mouse. The battery lasts usually about 4-5 days with pretty heavy use - longer with lighter use obviously. I'm totally satisfied with it. I've also heard good things about the G5 and G7 (which is also wireless).

Comment

I have the wired logitech G5.. get that. The G7 and G5 are similar but this mouse doesn't run low/out of batteries ! GET IT! lol

Comment

Originally posted by atarigod2600
                            I have the wired logitech G5.. get that. The G7 and G5 are similar but this mouse doesn't run low/out of batteries ! GET IT! lol
                            the G7 comes with TWO battery packs you can switch out at any time.....the mouse can't OBVIOUSLY take TWO packs at a time......so when would it ever run low/or OUT of batteries is beyond me. it even has an eject button that when pushed....the battery literally flies out like a clip from a pistol allowing the other to slide right in. In essence, you always have a fully charged battery waiting for you. So how is this an issue again? I just think anyone would be hard pressed to try one of the G7's out and say it isn't the best gaming mouse they've ever touched. at least PLEASE do that so I can feel justified spending 100 bones on it. J/k

Comment

why not get both like i did solve all your problems, I use my mouse and keyboard for music control when im away from the comp, my cordless keyboard works downstairs on the other side of my house, and the mouse cant even lose sight of the reciever.
                              If you have no need for a cordless mouse dont get one, there heavy ,jumpy and lots of missed clicks i find.

Comment

Working...
                              X