Help Choosing an LCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Choosing an LCD

I would just like to know what LCD screen you recommend.

Budget of around $300 - $500 (Lowest End if Possible)

19" Widescreen would be nice

Low MS (Below 10)

I need to get rid of my ancient CRT Displays lol.

Re: Help Choosing an LCD

I have a Sony 17" SDMHS75PS. Its not the largest screen by any means, but the clarity and picture quality are unsurpassed. Its got that clearbright technology so the screen looks like shiny glass.

http://www.sonystyle.ca/commerce/ser...ductId=1001030

Comment

I have a mitsubishi 15 inch. It is nice and works great. But if you have a lot of money to spend then go get a 23 or 27 inch. or even a 30

Comment

Love my ViewSonic's 20.1" VX2025wm , not sure how much it is there for you ? Bit i love this LCD ................ pluss the ultra bright comes in very handy

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Comment

u do know that bf2 looks wierd on widescreen? if u want it for bf2, then get a standard monitor. i find this a good monitor.

Or,

Welcome to Samsung IN. Discover a wide range of home electronics with cutting-edge technology including TVs, smartphones, tablets, home appliances & more!

Or maybe,

and, whats with the spoon? rofl!

Comment

If you haven't decided on an LCD yet, make sure you go with WIDESCREEN. Im currently running a ViewSonic VX2025wm and its great!

Stay away from Dell widescreens. They have/had a major color-banding problems that was never properly fixed.

Samsung and Viewsonic both make excellent gaming LCDs. Ive owned both brands and stand by them!

Comment

Originally posted by LBC|Jester
                If you haven't decided on an LCD yet, make sure you go with WIDESCREEN. Im currently running a ViewSonic VX2025wm and its great!

Stay away from Dell widescreens. They have/had a major color-banding problems that was never properly fixed.

Samsung and Viewsonic both make excellent gaming LCDs. Ive owned both brands and stand by them!
                Love the Vx2025wm its a great Lcd, allso like my Viewsonic vx924 as my secound Lcd. The vx924 is actually faster at 3m but widescreen is where its at

Comment

ViewSonic VX922, I got it, works great with games, its also 2ms.

Comment

Originally posted by Killuminati
                    ViewSonic VX922, I got it, works great with games, its also 2ms.
                    i luv the viewsonic vx922, smallest pixels, fastest response. its not widescreen but bf2 looks wierd in widescreen anyway, no real widescreen support in bf2.

Comment

Working...
                    X