• Show
Clear All

• What settings will it run on?

I just ordered:

AMD Athlon X2 4800+
    2GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce 7900GT 256 MB PCI-Express
    320 GB, 7200 RPM HD

Will I be able to run EVERYTHING on HIGH? With no lag at all?

Re: What settings will it run on?

why must u create such senceless threads?? of courese u know that will run on all high and yes u will probely lag some.

Comment

I doubt you can run the game with those specs.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{>BlackHawkPilot73
        why must u create such senceless threads?? of courese u know that will run on all high and yes u will probely lag some.
        I agree with you. I hate FUK TARDS who loooove to show off what their daddy bought them.

Comment

actually i bought it myself and wanted to know how high they would run

Comment

Originally posted by DanC
            actually i bought it myself and wanted to know how high they would run
            Omg. Itll run everything on high. MAX OuT EVERYTHING. I envy you.

Comment

what exactly is the obsession with running it all in high? my system will run it all on high but i choose not to. takes longer to load on high.....and i dont like that when i want a chopper plus myself and a fellow clan member experimented with video settings and we encountered better gameplay with having a mixture of highs mediums and some off. the most important in my opinion is geometry on high and view distance scale on 100%. That dynamic stuff is useless and AA caused a little desktop artifacting for me when i switch out of game.

Comment

mhmm interesting

Comment

Originally posted by turkeybaggins
                  what exactly is the obsession with running it all in high? my system will run it all on high but i choose not to. takes longer to load on high.....and i dont like that when i want a chopper plus myself and a fellow clan member experimented with video settings and we encountered better gameplay with having a mixture of highs mediums and some off. the most important in my opinion is geometry on high and view distance scale on 100%. That dynamic stuff is useless and AA caused a little desktop artifacting for me when i switch out of game.
                  There is no obsession...well OK maybe there is, but it applies to all games

The ability to goto "X" graphical setting exists, so if you have the hardware to do it, why wouldn't you?

Takes longer to load? True, but that hasn't stopped me from getting what I want. 2048 ram makes you 1-5 in game unless you have system slowness from too much crap running.

If you have the hardware, of course you should run it maxed. If you have problems, then you don't have the hardware!

Comment

Those specs are pretty amazing. I probably have a little bit more than 1/4 of those specs. I run all low but with zero lag and like first one loaded.

Comment

I have a crazy *** system too, but i still notice that after a couple of weeks u don't pay attention to all thsoe prettyness anymore = ur just killing and only sometimes notice the difference.

PS: i run maxed out fine at Warlord, and thats good with a badly coded game that BF2 is. (Everyone could have gotten way more FPS and fast loads if they had actually fine-tuned the fokcing game)

Comment

lol, I'll just be happy when I can shoot my guns and my comp doesnt freeze

Comment

Working...
                        X