I got a new joystick today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new joystick today

Yeah I just got my new joystick, so i'm gonna start making videos and stuff now... it's about time I got a new one.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Re: I got a new joystick today

What did you get?

I got a new one too! Logitech Attack Three. woot woot.
    its pretty good so far. I can finally fly again.

Comment

YAY 4 U ....
      * what does a new joystick have to do with making videos though???

Comment

Originally posted by SvnTwoo
        YAY 4 U ....
        * what does a new joystick have to do with making videos though???
        Because if I have a broken one, I can't fly now can I...

Imagine trying to run from planewhore... but with a joystick that doesn't roll.. (that's what happened)

:laugh:

Comment

I got a Saitek Cyborg Evo a few weeks ago and ive since then became addicted to planes and helis. Not that thats a bad thing....

Comment

Which one did you get metallicaguitrst? Another Extreme 3D Pro? When I'm Sergeant Major I'm going to make a account were I'm going to learn how to fly with Joystick currently I suck at it..

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
              Which one did you get metallicaguitrst? Another Extreme 3D Pro? When I'm Sergeant Major I'm going to make a account were I'm going to learn how to fly with Joystick currently I suck at it..
              yeah he got another Extreme 3D Pro

Comment

ya awesome joystick... for the time it lasts.

And well... look at my time for jet and heli... I have over 400 hours, so... thats alot of good use for $40.

Comment

Mouse >joystick

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                    Mouse >joystick
                    I hope your kidding....if not....pffft nooob!!
                    How do you fly with mouse?

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
                      I got a Saitek Cyborg Evo a few weeks ago and ive since then became addicted to planes and helis. Not that thats a bad thing....
                      Hey i am thinking of getting this joystick, whereabouts did you get yours from and for how much if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

I got my cyborg evo at CompUSA. Best present i got so far for my b-day. Its well worth the money ($40 bucks i think) better than the Logitech Extreme 3d Pro, has metal spring to keep the joystick center which is excellent since my old Extreme 3d pro became un-centered and I constantly had to tweak it just to fly straight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          Hey i am thinking of getting this joystick, whereabouts did you get yours from and for how much if you dont mind me asking?
                          I got mine at The Mart(in nebraska) for $40, but they have it on newegg.com for $30 i think. Or as freedom fighter said, you could get it at compusa, as thats what i was about to do until i found it cheaper . I love this joysitck. I was going to get the logitech extreme 3d pro, but ive heard to many stories of its failures, and i have a friend who has one and after 6 weeks, all it did was pull to the right and the throttle wouldnt go more than 75%, and read the reviews on a place like newegg, and lots of people have the same problems. So i went with the saitek and its worked perfectly and i have no complaints. And it has pretty lights in it

Comment

I've got an Extreme 3D Pro, is there any way to increase the sensitivty of it, it feels damn sluggish when flying choppers.

Comment

You can edit your controls.con file to increase sensitivity....or do it in the controls interface of the game up to 10. I have mine set to 20 in the .con file.

Comment

Working...
                              X