bf 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf 2142

will my specs run it?? my mobo is a BIOSTAR M7NCD PRO i have a ATI SAPPHIRE X800 GTO graphics card 512mb of ram which will be upgraded to 1.512gb of ram on friday. so will it run bf 2142???? who knows the requirements?

Re: bf 2142

well rumours say it will be the same as BF2 or alittle more but not much more!

Comment

since it will have the same (modified) engine as bf2,I think ur card will work with having the setting a little bit lower than bf2 and u will need 2gig of ram for smooth gameplay.

Comment

Should run 2142 fairly well. Just like in BF2, you'll need to sacrifice detail to get a good frame rate. That upgrade to 1.5gb will help alot.

Comment

I heard BF2142 has the BF2 engine quite optimized, so BF2142 will run even smoother than BF2 .

Comment

Yeah I'd believe that if I was a fool. They slowed the engine down over time and made it more demanding. My rig below does worse than when it had a 6800GT and no overclock after all these ruinous patches. Anyone buying BF2142 has to be either insane or not mind burning $50 on a drink coaster.

Comment

it is base of from bf2 it mite look like in the link http://bf2142.com/content/System_Requirements

Comment

Working...
              X