Re: What type of mouse do you use?

Logitech G5. It matches my G15 keyoard.

Comment

Razer Copperhead (blue)
      your mouses can wipe my Razer's ***.

Comment

I have a 518, but I think I would like to try one of the Razer mice, they look sweet.

Comment

Generic optical mouse.

Comment

logitech $20 bargain bin job
            why the hell dont shops let you test these $100 mice on games before you fork out for one ?

Comment

I just got the mx400

I don't see many using this one. It is much like an mx518 only much cheaper. So far I like it (with uberoptions of course) I really wanted a G5 or G7, but having the two buttons on the side is a MUST for me!

Question for those with the mx518, Do you actually change the sensitivity during gameplay with the two buttons above and below the wheel? I'm kind of considering that mouse but really only because it has even MORE buttons.

Comment

Logitech G7

Comment

Originally posted by Lanserschrek
                  Works for me too, mind you I did use UberOptions to create a profile associated with BF2 only.
                  Well, with SetPoint turned off, my mouse is like a nice school-girl in a nice outfit :b Runs very smooth on my Icemat², with teflon ofcourse.
                  EDIT: Logitech diNovo isn't so good again for gaming (mostly for notebooks - design). I'll get an MX5000 set soon.

Comment

why turn setpoint off? turn it on and use UberOptions! this tweak rocks

Comment

• Re: What type of mouse do you use?

Define UberOptions ? Give me good excamples of using SetPoint... What can make BF2 in-game better with SetPoint?

I use the thumb buttons for "Weapon 5 (medic pack etc,)" and "Weapon 6" for Shock Paddles. It works with SetPoint OFF, else not. :S Strange ...

Comment

Logitech G5 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                          Define UberOptions ? Give me good excamples of using SetPoint... What can make BF2 in-game better with SetPoint?

I use the thumb buttons for "Weapon 5 (medic pack etc,)" and "Weapon 6" for Shock Paddles. It works with SetPoint OFF, else not. :S Strange ...
                          I can use and I do use 6 buttons on my mouse

Comment

UberOptions, please explain.

Comment

search up!

it is an addon to use with Setpoint. It allows you to use all of your mouse buttons in Windows like forward/back buttons on the side when in your web browser, then when you are in BF2, the buttons change to whatever options you set it to in setpoint. You can change and use ANY button on your mouse to any program that you want to use.

I guess it doesn't really make BF2 work any better (as far as I know) but it does make your mouse fully functionable. Unless you never do ANYTHING on your computer but play BF2- then I could see why you wouldn't want to use Uberoptions.

Heeere!

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ht=UberOptions

Comment

G5 Limited Edition Silver & Blue LED

Matches my G15 & ZBoard

Comment

Working...
                                X