6200 le to 7600gs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6200 le to 7600gs?

Im just wondering im gettin a new graphics card (as posted in title) and ive heard decent card have real frame rate problems... would mine have any problems as my 6200 le has perfect frame rate but with everything on low.

Too be honest im worried about it and itsw makin me think ill; just stick with my 6200 :cry:

Re: 6200 le to 7600gs?

--Moved to BF2 Support--

Comment

No offense dude, but a 6200 sucks balls. If it can play BF2 with a perfect framerate, then it must have absorbed some superhuman particles during the shipping process.

Comment

You will definately see an improvement moving to a 7600gs. Not only do you have a 6200, but a 6200 le, which just emphasizes the suckinessness. BTW, the 7600gs noticebly outperforms a 6600gt, which totally owns up the 6200 series, if you wanted something to compare it to.

Comment

Ok thanks its just that i heard that like people with top end graphics cards seem to have a reallyt bad frame rate.

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
            Ok thanks its just that i heard that like people with top end graphics cards seem to have a reallyt bad frame rate.
            Yeah, that makes sense, people with high end gear get less performance than people with cheap crap...

Comment

Originally posted by mlkmnz
              Yeah, that makes sense, people with high end gear get less performance than people with cheap crap...
              Yep. Thats me. I have a $100 7600gs and i overclocked the core from 400 to 600mhz, and it kicks ***!! I get better fps then some poeple with 7800's or x850's.( at least im told i do )

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
                Yep. Thats me. I have a $100 7600gs and i overclocked the core from 400 to 600mhz, and it kicks ***!! I get better fps then some poeple with 7800's or x850's.( at least im told i do )
                You've overclocked it, so thats a bit different. But a low end card outperforming a high end card? Impossible. Unless of course the machine with the high end card has some severe issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mlkmnz
                  Unless of course the machine with the high end card has some severe issues.
                  Thats always the case. People using old drivers and not taking care of there system (i.e using stuff like limewire)

Comment

Originally posted by TehFunk
                    Thats always the case. People using old drivers and not taking care of there system (i.e using stuff like limewire)
                    Thats right. You see heaps of people on here starting threads like "help, my 7900GTX is getting 20FPS", and we all know those cards kick *** in the right environment.

Comment

Working...
                    X