logitech g15 keyboard question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logitech g15 keyboard question

could i use this keyboard in my system says u need to have a pentium processor or eqivalent?

AMD ATHLON 64 3400+2.2GHZ
    1.5 GIGS OF RAM
    ATI RADEON X1600 PRO

HAVE 4 OPEN USB PORTS

Re: logitech g15 keyboard question

Yeah it seems like you should be able to use it, I don't think logitech would limit the keyboard for P4's only.....

Pros: I love the blue glow, it makes it much easier to see things when the lights are out.

Cons: The LCD screen is pretty much a joke atm. I do have the TS plugin for it, and that is actually very useful. But as far as game support....Don't waste your money. This keyboard is very long. and forced me to either have the keyboard or the mouse on the Pull out tray of my desk...I can't use both at the same time.

Other Thoughts: >>>Stacker 830 | A8N32-SLI Deluxe | AMD 64 X2 4800+ | Corsair XMS 3500LL Pro | TT Big Typhoon | 2x EVGA 7900GT Signature Series | 4x WD 250gig RE set up in RAID 5 | SB Audigy 2 XS Plat<<<

Comment

Originally posted by iNvAzN
      Yeah it seems like you should be able to use it, I don't think logitech would limit the keyboard for P4's only.....

Pros: I love the blue glow, it makes it much easier to see things when the lights are out.

Cons: The LCD screen is pretty much a joke atm. I do have the TS plugin for it, and that is actually very useful. But as far as game support....Don't waste your money. This keyboard is very long. and forced me to either have the keyboard or the mouse on the Pull out tray of my desk...I can't use both at the same time.

Other Thoughts: >>>Stacker 830 | A8N32-SLI Deluxe | AMD 64 X2 4800+ | Corsair XMS 3500LL Pro | TT Big Typhoon | 2x EVGA 7900GT Signature Series | 4x WD 250gig RE set up in RAID 5 | SB Audigy 2 XS Plat<<<
      not tried the bf2 g15 lcd applet? theres a sticky for it in BF2 discussions

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432
        could i use this keyboard in my system says u need to have a pentium processor or eqivalent?

AMD ATHLON 64 3400+2.2GHZ
        1.5 GIGS OF RAM
        ATI RADEON X1600 PRO

HAVE 4 OPEN USB PORTS

Yes you can use it no problem.

Comment

thanks everyone i just dont want to spend $80 on the thing and doesnt work it seems like a nice keyboard and i also have enough desk space

Comment

Be sure to read this thread (at least the first post ):

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
              not tried the bf2 g15 lcd applet? theres a sticky for it in BF2 discussions
              that was someone's review from newegg, I was just showing him somebody that has the keyboard with an AMD cpu

Comment

i have had the keyboard for a couple of months now..its great.. and it should work with no problem.

Comment

Working...
                X