Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

im getting this
    Buy G.SKILL 1GB DDR 400 (PC 3200) Desktop Memory Model F1-3200USU1-1GBHS with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

so if i decide i want one more gig can i buy one more of these or do i have to buy one single 2gb stick?

Re: question

Buy whatever you want but buying 2x 1gig will be better since you will make use of the dual channel which makes it faster.

Comment

You really could keep all this to one thread. But why do you want another gig after getting that first g.skill memory? Why don't you just buy the damn parts (the x800gto and the gig of ram), see how you like it, and then come back if you feel you really want to upgrade some more?

Comment

Originally posted by knghtwhosaysni
        You really could keep all this to one thread.
        ........Yes he could, I have already PMed him about this once.

Please keep all your related questions to one thread.

Comment

yeah dude you make way too many threads..seems like for every question you need to make a new one...do what knghtwhosaysni says, it seems like a good idea

Comment

well now i have another problem with bf2. bf2 would run fine on my comp ever since i got it, but now for some reason every 10 minutes on a server it says there is a problem with your connection even though i still have internet.
            and now i always get high ping in the hundreds wen ussually i would have an average ping of about 35 wat is going on is my pc or the server or wat?????

o yea and sorry bout the threads guys sory tren i didnt get ur pm till rite now sorry bout that guys

Comment

No problemo nismo. Did you try joining other servers to see what your ping is?

Comment

same about 130 i went to a internet cafe last night which is like across the street from my house and the ping there was about 250 its all the servers

i just joined a server were my ping was bout 130 everyone elses were more than mine like in the 200's but they were still playing but i get the problem with your connection message in less than 5 minutes of bieng in the game

Comment

Working...
                X