Wireless Mouse and Keyboard and BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Mouse and Keyboard and BF2

Im getting a wireless Mouse and Keyboard which ofcourse im going to be using it for Battlefiled 2, my question is will it effect me in any way such as delaying or not responding quickly?

Re: Wireless Mouse and Keyboard and BF2

Not at all, i am using that right now and i have not had that problem. You will be fine, but make sure u always have some spair batteries, that can be a pain.

HH

Comment

I'm using a wireless mouse right now I've had no problems with it being wireless. But I'm getting a better wired gaming mouse soon. I've never had batteries go dead at bad times. That's really the worst thing that can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Abyss_of_Borg
        I'm using a wireless mouse right now I've had no problems with it being wireless. But I'm getting a better wired gaming mouse soon. I've never had batteries go dead at bad times. That's really the worst thing that can happen.
        It is, and its happend to me alot! Makes me angry, specially when your sniping and you need to shoot....

HH

Comment

Batteries can be a pain, especially when you are guiding the old AT rocket and you can't stay zoomed becuase the mouse momentarily cuts out on you.

Comment

wireless keyboard no problem, wireless mouse that may be a problem. you simply can't beat a solid wired mouse in terms of precision (dpi)...logitech mx518 lets me sleep at night...lol

Comment

It's even worse if they the batteries die while you're flying...

Comment

Logitech MX5000 anyone? Comes with basicly a an MX1000 mouse, Keyboard battery life sucks they still haven't some out with a rechargable Keyboard or one with an AC adptor that I'd plug in next to my bed. When it comes to Wireless Mouse the Logitech G7 (personally own two, all the features of a wired gaming mouse) or the Logitech MX1000 (tried liked, to heavy though) are top picks.

Comment

Working...
                X