• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confirmation

Hey guys wats up, i have a AMD ANTHLON XP 2600+
    1.91 GHZ 512 MB OF RAM.

with a radeon 9200 se
    and a biostar m7ncd PRO motherboard

i just gat 200 bucks and this is wat im getting http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRa...82E16814102002

and this

so wat u guys think?
    will you thinkl it will run bf2 on medium and some high????

Re: confirmation

What kind of RAM do your currently have?

Comment

yeah ur motherboard mite not support that type of ram..but if it does...ur looking at medium/high settings

Comment

can someone find out if my motherboard supports that grafix card?

Comment

Your motherboard should be able to support the new card and the new RAM, but I am still wondering the exact specs on the RAM you currently have...

Oh and btw, here's the specs on your motherboard:

Comment

in this time and age, i think your money is better spent on a new system than on upgrades. there is already the nforce 500 series...

Comment

I am with you on that CPU's are so damn cheap anyhow just sell the old and bring in the new.....then dominate....

Comment

um rite now i want to know with my current ram, will it support my new grafix card? cause i might not get the new stick of RAM for another month. but im getting the grafix card tonite possibly if u guys reply bak quick enough.so how do i find out if my current RAM will support the new cdard im getting????

Comment

Originally posted by nismojspec
                  um rite now i want to know with my current ram, will it support my new grafix card? cause i might not get the new stick of RAM for another month. but im getting the grafix card tonite possibly if u guys reply bak quick enough.so how do i find out if my current RAM will support the new cdard im getting????
                  The only thing the RAM has to be compatible with is your motherboard, which it is.

Comment

this is a better ram than the other stick....Crucial 184-pin DDR400 512mB ram

do you mean if your mobo is compatible with the x800GTO? Because ram doesn't really support any part of the computer...

Comment

your Cpu is going to be holding back the full performance of the gfx card.

Comment

Originally posted by iNvAzN
                        this is a better ram than the other stick....Crucial 184-pin DDR400 512mB ram

do you mean if your mobo is compatible with the x800GTO? Because ram doesn't really support any part of the computer...
                        He wants a 1gb stick, which I suggested. Plus, he's not gonna be overclocking, so there is no reason to get anything more than value RAM.

Comment

gotcha...

Comment

holding back full performance of the graphics card? you mean till i get the 1gb RAM memory stick?????

Comment

no, he's talking about your processor, a P4 1.99 gHz doesn't seem to cut it these days...

Comment

Working...
                              X