looking for a good mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a good mouse

Looking for a mouse, dont really care about the price but let it be good for gaming, especially bf2.

What i am thinking of getting is the:

Razor Diamondback Mouse (red)

or

Logitech G7

But is there a better one for my money? And is wireless good or is wired better?

Re: looking for a good mouse

MX518 36 bucks on newegg-Retails for 50+
    Buy Logitech MX 518 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 1800 dpi Gaming Mouse with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

Comment

What US BlackHawk says

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{>BlackHawkPilot73
        MX518 36 bucks on newegg-Retails for 50+
        http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104178

That is the mouse that I have and it works like a dream.

Comment

Razer Copperhead...I'll go to the grave on that mouse over any other one mentioned. Logitech mouse is essentially the same thing, but do not get corless unless you plan on changing batteries every day.

Comment

Alright Right now its between the Logitech 518 or the Razer.

The 518 is optical will that make a diffrence in my gaming? will it make it better and is it a mouse that will last me?

And to hold it, would i have to use 3 fingers at the top or two? cause i read a review that it might be uncomftable using 2 fingers on it. And can u guys give me a pic of it?

Comment

Well the Razer Copperhead is very low to the pad, i have never had wrist issues and i've played non stop for 8 hours (sad sad life i know). You can easily fit two fingers on the mouse. To make things better, the mouse looks AMAZING when you turn your computer on.

Comment

whats the diffrence between the copperhead and the diamondback?

Cause one is more expenisve then the other...

Comment

Logitech G7 wireless works great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainSight101
                    whats the diffrence between the copperhead and the diamondback?

Cause one is more expenisve then the other...

Honestly no idea, the Diamondback I believe is the older Copperhead, I think it had a DPI of 1600 rather then copperheads 2000dpi.

Comment

ah,ok But i still dont know which one to get. Is the Razer more glide more smoother on a mouse pad? The MX518 got a better rating then the razer.

I think ima go with the Razer Diamondback is this a good one? --- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826153103

Comment

I'm going with the g5 by logitech. If you read the reviews on newegg, you will see tons of snipers enjoying it. You can dynamically change the dpi so that if you need a faster reaction to get out of a hairy situation or want to calm down and pic off people as a sniper then you tap a button on the mouse. Awsome feature and it is everything the g7 is, but with a wire as appossed to wireless. I haven't read to much on the g7 as I'm not into wireless mice. I bought the g5, I'm just waiting for it to come in.

Comment

Working...
                        X