teamspeak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamspeak

ok, so a few servers i regulary play on use team speak. i wanted to give it a go, but i went to the website, and when i try to download it, nothing happens.

i click the 'i agree' for the donload, and it does nothing. i tried several times, and nothing.

is there like some other place im supposed to get it?

Re: teamspeak

The largest and oldest TeamSpeak site. Follow TeamSpeak news, read the FAQs, and get hosting and server information.

or

The largest and oldest TeamSpeak site. Follow TeamSpeak news, read the FAQs, and get hosting and server information.

go to the bottom and click I AGREE. It should start downloading.

Comment

ya, i go to that page and i click i agree and its like loading and loading and loading but nothing ever starts downloading. :|:

Comment

There you go. http://teamspeak.en.softonic.com/ie/21547

Comment

that just does the same thing...tries to dowload it, but just times out after trying for several minutes. that site is just downloading it from the teamspeak site :|:

Comment

my sites and the one from mcarda work fine for me. You suck at the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
              my sites and the one from mcarda work fine for me. You suck at the internet.
              LOL!

Do you have a pop-up blocker? If so, then deactivate it, or press and hold CTRL while you click the link. It works for me. This is not a BF2 worthy topic, more of a support type thing, moved.

Comment

"You suck at the internet"

Haha, that's what I am going to say to my dad next time he says "interweb" instead of "internet."

Comment

Working...
                X