bf2 and xbox 360 controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 and xbox 360 controller

just curious has anyone attempted or is using a xbox 360 controller for flying?
    i suck @ flying since i have no joystick and i dont wanna go out and purchase 1 just for that.

thanks
    david

Re: bf2 and xbox 360 controller

FFS, all you people waste your funds and efforst on all these GD peripheral devices when people like me kick the same amount of *** with a good system and grade-A Logitech mouse.

Comment

how am i wasting funds. i have 1 laying around why not use it if its easier.
      or i should just be like you and not waste my $$ and buy a 30 dollar logitech mouse...if you got nothing logical to say then dont waste other peoples time by posting useless crap

thanks
      david

Comment

$40 logitech mouse buddy. And the logic is "don't waste your time and/or money on devices that will not enhance your performance by any measurement." Comprende?

Comment

my 15 dollar cordless mouse works better then any logitech or Razer mouse I've bough recently. Razer mice lay to low to the surface and are very sensitive and their cord is stiff and friggin annoying. Logitech makes a bunch of right handed mouses. I'm left handed. Therefore my 15 dollar walmart mouse wins them all.

Comment

I dont even use my mouse for flying.

Comment

You use a mouse to fly? I wonder what your KD in a jet is.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                You use a mouse to fly? I wonder what your KD in a jet is.
                i use a mouse for flying and mines 7-1 (itd be 8 or 9-1 without getting tked while in jet)

Comment

Then you must fly in air against noobs lol

Comment

Originally posted by absoluteczech
                    just curious has anyone attempted or is using a xbox 360 controller for flying?
                    i suck @ flying since i have no joystick and i dont wanna go out and purchase 1 just for that.

thanks
                    david
                    I use PS2 joypad.

Comment

not really, but ill admit i fly the j10 (who can resist) but not religiously, i play on a server that switches teams each round so i fly the j10 and f35 about the same time, and because i have a mouse and a good k/d ratio in a jet means i am bad and only play against worse people, i think not.

Comment

I saw him go 54 for 0 in TOC in an F35B. Thats pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                          $40 logitech mouse buddy. And the logic is "don't waste your time and/or money on devices that will not enhance your performance by any measurement." Comprende?
                          if you would of read my 1st post, you would see that my last sentence states that I DO NOT want to purchase anything, thats why i asked about the 360 controller since i OWN one. i dont need to go invest in a mouse, might as well learn w/ the mouse i own.

Comment

Mouse(s) are very unique. You cant go by user reviews. You actually have to hold it yourself, to see what you like. I personally, like my mice, very low and small and light. Which is why I love the razer. I think the logitech is a great mouse, but they are too big and large for me. However, most of my customers prefer logitech.

You really just need to see what you like.

And to the orginal poster. Dont play with a controller. Take the time to learn with mouse and keyboard. Its like a baby wanting a wheelchair to travel instead of learning to walk, because he thinks a wheelchair is cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveMatx
                              Mouse(s) are very unique. You cant go by user reviews. You actually have to hold it yourself, to see what you like. I personally, like my mice, very low and small and light. Which is why I love the razer. I think the logitech is a great mouse, but they are too big and large for me. However, most of my customers prefer logitech.

You really just need to see what you like.

And to the orginal poster. Dont play with a controller. Take the time to learn with mouse and keyboard. Its like a baby wanting a wheelchair to travel instead of learning to walk, because he thinks a wheelchair is cooler.
                              Mouse/KB is no where near as good as a JS though..

Comment

Working...
                              X