Psu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tw33k2514

    #16
    Re: Psu

    Originally posted by Wreck
    When loaded heavily the Mushkins 4 12v rails combine into one single 44 + amp rail. It will most certainly run X1900 XT's in crossfire.

    They will soon be releasing 550W, 800W, and 1KW . These will pretty much be in direct competition with PC Power & Cooling. The prices will also drop in a few weeks with this 650 watt retail around $169.
    now that i did not know . looks like il be buying one in about a week then

    Comment

    • Consultant01

      #17
      Re: Psu

      I've got a very vanilla Antec SmartPower 2.0 500 watt PSU and I am pleased as punch with it.

      Im not an overclocker, I run only one video card, and this PSU does great...

      And its only $68.

      Comment

      • lonegunm4n

        #18
        Re: Psu

        Originally posted by Consultant01
        I've got a very vanilla Antec SmartPower 2.0 500 watt PSU and I am pleased as punch with it.

        Im not an overclocker, I run only one video card, and this PSU does great...

        And its only $68.
        so true....

        I bought one a few weeks ago and I love it!

        Comment

        • megawhompertoo
          oldswab
          • Dec 2005
          • 2124

          #19
          Re: Psu

          Originally posted by lonegunm4n
          so true....

          I bought one a few weeks ago and I love it!
          awesome. i've been looking to upgrade the 380W that came with my sonata I. i was thinking about the sonata ii for it's better airflow + better psu, but then i decded to..."open up"...my case with a 75mm holesaw drill bit and a new exhaust port + fan and look for a new psu. i think between the power hungry prescott CPU, my pig ofx gfcard (x800xt AIW), four eide devices and four fans (2x120, 1x80, and cpu fan) that i may be pulling nearly all of the 380 watts that ol' betsy has to offer.

          Comment

          • lonegunm4n

            #20
            Re: Psu

            I have:

            1 DVD/CD Drive
            1 SATA HDD
            1 eVGA 7600GT oc'ed
            1 64 3200+ @ 2.5
            1 Creative Audigy 4
            4 80mm case fans
            2 1 gig sticks of Corsair (to Wreck: it was the cheapest) pc3200 RAM

            All on that one PSU, and I haven't had a single problem with.

            <3 Antec

            Comment

            • tw33k2514

              #21
              Re: Psu

              Originally posted by lonegunm4n
              I have:

              1 DVD/CD Drive
              1 SATA HDD
              1 eVGA 7600GT oc'ed
              1 64 3200+ @ 2.5
              1 Creative Audigy 4
              4 80mm case fans
              2 1 gig sticks of Corsair (to Wreck: it was the cheapest) pc3200 RAM

              All on that one PSU, and I haven't had a single problem with.

              <3 Antec
              note thats also not a very power hungry system

              Comment

              • Curtis12

                #22
                Re: Psu

                are any of these good?
                Generate images, video, music, and TTS from one prompt. One permanent, mutable CDN URL your AI app can regenerate behind.


                Generate images, video, music, and TTS from one prompt. One permanent, mutable CDN URL your AI app can regenerate behind.


                Generate images, video, music, and TTS from one prompt. One permanent, mutable CDN URL your AI app can regenerate behind.

                Comment

                Working...