Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna kno when its comming out. will it actually make it b4 xmas? like wtf is this launch party. they say they have final versions there available to play. so wtf is gonna happen? will we get it anytime soon? or is march when its comming? like wtf is with this crapola?

Comment

FAF wrote..

Well that's brave of them, having a launch party about 2 months before the game is due out. The people that matter most to Sierra (ie the shops) are ALL giving a date of February next year for the release, so to say that this is a little premature is an understatement in the extreme.
      actually, those shops have nothing to do with Sierra/VUgames or their release dates. they don't get any official press releases or anything before us, players. If you look at the allmighty amazon.com they have CZ listed for dec 31th, the french VUGAMES STORE says january 1st.

Comment

GrimmyD wrote..

perhaps the new maps will be entertaining enough to get rid of the aztec/dust2/inferno cycle (no offense to davej + narby, but they're overplayed.)
        We both have new maps in CSX/CS:CZ anyway... naa naah.

Comment

What happened to Marc Schroeders CZ work that was submitted to Gearbox? Was it just scrapped or what?

Hmm I hope that CZ will have more than just graphical updates to maps [e.g. cs_assault_cz] (since thats pretty cheap).

I also wonder whether they've updated the AI for the "Deleted Scenes", from the ye-olde HGrunt AI.

Yarrrrrrrrr! I just hope it'll be good.

Comment

Like the old saying goes...

"You can crap in one hand and wish in the other....now which one will fill up first"

Comment

So they might actually release CZ before Novembruary 2006?????

Comment

orphy wrote..

I do believe the proper term is "punk'd".
                Holy shit, someone one upped Rizzuh!

Comment

Let's hope Valve actually prepares to release the game this time, but you never know. I certainly have long since lost all trust not in Valve's ability to make games, but rather its ability to make release dates.

Comment

David Johnston wrote..

We both have new maps in CSX/CS:CZ anyway... naa naah.
                    and i <3 you for that. they're awesome =)

Comment

I wonder if radiorze made it into CZ?

Comment

Why should I celebrate something like this?

Comment

rofl.. nottin to celebrate

the game doesnt even have another "fake" release date yet

Comment

Mr. T wrote..

I wonder if radiorze made it into CZ?
                            Haven't seen it so far, and although I'm still to this day quite proud of it, I caved in a while ago and admitted to myself that yeah, it didn't play particularly well.

Maybe someday Valve will release it, since they have the rights... but for everyone's sakes, I hope not

Comment

OK, So what is the deal? Did anyone go to the party? Did you crash the deal-e-o? Why hasn't anyone posted new info yet? Did the party even go down?

Comment

Well I have an update for you. I think there was a lack of communication or Jess Cliff's info got lost in translation.

From 8:30 pm to 10 pm, representatives from Valve will be at The House of Shields (located at 39 New Montgomery in San Francisco's Financial District) to celebrate the upcoming launch of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. The event is open to everyone over 21. Final versions of the game will be available for play on PCs supplied by AMD. Please join us.

A few co-workers and I drove up to SF from San Jose (40 miles or so) and got to the place around 9pm. We were shocked to read signs on all the windows that read Invite only. I nicely asked if Jess Cliff was available to speak with but to no avail. The kind sir informed "me don't worry about, it will be over at 10." Humph. Needless to say we were not happy campers.

I don't know who dropped the ball on this one. Rizzah, any ideas?

-CompoSITe

Comment

Working...
                                X