Total Gaming Network has just been updated to the latest version of vBulletin (5.6.9). There were some new features added in this update that you are free to utilize.

First up, you can now copy and paste image uploads. Here is what the official update notes say about this:

Users can now use Copy and Paste to upload images into their posts. Users should be warned that image sizes may not be what they expected on paste. They can control the image size by hovering over an image and using the drag tool in the lower right corner. Users can also double-click (double-tap on a touch device) an image to bring up the properties window to change the size.

Note: Firefox does not allow pasting multiple images at one time. Firefox also does not support the copy and paste of WebP images.
For example, this image was copy and pasted from Wikipedia.
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	3580
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	3518714

Wow. Beautiful.

Which leads into the second new feature: There is now WebP image support! No more will you (or I) have to convert those .webp images you find all over the Internet into a jpg or png. This is especially useful for when images seem to end in .jpg but save as .webp images. I can't tell you how many times I have had to deal with this when posting news here.

Here's an example of a webp image that I had to convert for a news post made just prior to this update:
Click image for larger version

Name:	gameplay1@2x-f1c5e5ae.webp
Views:	187
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	3518715

And that is pretty much it as far as major features go.

There are some additional things if you want to check out the changelog at vbulletin.com. There are some behind the scenes updates that don't really impact anybody just browsing the site. There are also some improvements to the Name Card and Answered features in the forums should you ever use those things.