Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Giveaway from Total Gaming Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Giveaway from Total Gaming Network

I have in my possession, one code for the PC (Steam) version of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and one code for the Shock Drop Pit pre-order DLC, also for the PC version.

If you're interested in these codes, post below. I will randomly select ONE person to win both of the codes tomorrow afternoon. I have no hard cutoff time, it's really just a matter of when I decide to pop in and select a winner. I will at least post noting when I am going to select a winner, another post announcing the winner and whatever else.

The rules are:
    1. You must be a registered member here.
    2. You must post just ONE reply below.
    3. If you win, you must respond to the PM I send you indicating that you won. Failure to do so within a reasonable time means that I will select someone else and you forfeit your chance.
    4. I and Total Gaming Network are not responsible if the code(s) fail to work. They are, as far as I know, completely untouched and just sitting in my Inbox.
    5. If you have a problem with the winner that was selected, take it up with Random.org, the random number generator that I have used for countless giveaways here and will again be using for this giveaway.

You should also go read my review for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel to even see if you're interested in the game or not before you enter this contest.
Working...
X