Happy New Year - 2013 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year - 2013 Edition

Well, it's still a few hours away for most of the readers of TGN, but I'm sure most of us probably won't be in much of a state to post about this later on. And by that, I mean I probably won't be in much of a state to post this later on.

So, Happy New Year for 2013! That's it. Show is over. I have nothing more to really talk about here. No GOTY 2012 discussions. No "most wanted" or "hoping for" gaming lists for 2013. With my net stuff starting to be sorted out, I do hope to have some of the GOTY stuff going up soon.

However, we'll see you all in 2013!

Haha, really? These are the best idea for glasses they could come up with?!

See you in January. Hopefully in 2013 there'll be slightly more informed people who can tell the difference between TGN and TGN.TV's youtube channel. Speaking of unlikely things to happen, here's hoping for rizzuh cameos for no reason in 2013 as well!

Comment

Sadly, I think rizzuh would have to re-register his account here. After all the database crashes, restores, moves, combines, etc etc... a lot was lost.

Edit: Nvm, he still has an account. Not sure if he'd remember his password though since his email is still tied to an @csnation.net account.

Comment

Well I did say his visit would count as an unlikely thing to happen, so oh well. I think somebody putting together a campaign raising awareness of what TGN is and what TGN.TV is for 2013 wouldn't be a bad idea though, depending on the willingness of the community's involvement. Anyways, Happy New Year.

Comment

Happy new year TGN

Comment

Happy new year TGN

Comment

HAppy new yearr guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

HAppy new yearr guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by K-16 View Post
              Well I did say his visit would count as an unlikely thing to happen, so oh well. I think somebody putting together a campaign raising awareness of what TGN is and what TGN.TV is for 2013 wouldn't be a bad idea though, depending on the willingness of the community's involvement. Anyways, Happy New Year.
              I'll gladly do anything I can to help

Comment

Happy New Years all, here to a good 2013 gaming year .

Comment

Happy New Year!
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

You know how I know what the default date is for those who were imported or never set a birthday here?

... It's today, January 1. How do I know? Because my Inbox was full of bounced emails today or emails that couldn't be sent because our mail system met its quota by 1:23AM.

Comment

And a merry year to you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zips
                        You know how I know what the default date is for those who were imported or never set a birthday here?

... It's today, January 1. How do I know? Because my Inbox was full of bounced emails today or emails that couldn't be sent because our mail system met its quota by 1:23AM.
                        yes, about your join date....
                        "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                          yes, about your join date....
                          What about my join date?

Comment

is it from csnation? mine is from totalbf2.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

Yep.

Earliest news post I could find for when I was brought on as staff: http://web.archive.org/web/200405170...ts.php?id=6933

Comment

Working...
                              X