X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ella19
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Zipay View Post

If you live in the States, then you know that today is a rather important day. I mean, it only comes around once every four years, so it's kind of a big deal. That's right, today is Election Day and that means you should get out there and vote for your candidates of choice!

I don't give a crap about who you favor, or who you're voting for. Just be sure to get out and vote today! And if you've got some lame excuse about why you can't vote, then you and your excuse both suck.

For more information on the candidates in your particular area, be sure to check out this handy Voter Information guide from Google.
    i know this is old but why not do it again, i mean give us the chance to vote and change things up.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    I voted Owen Wilson banned! My vote counted!

Actually, I didnt, but I did vote

Leave a comment:

• Owen Wilson
    Guest replied
    You've done very right...!

Leave a comment:

• DunkinSPE
    replied
    I voted!

I got to vote for 2 city amendments too. The first was to change the city charter to allow recall elections if an elected official gets into office and goes nuts. The second was to allow the sale of Liquor and spirits in the city limits.....YAY Alcohol!

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    started a topic Vote

Vote

If you live in the States, then you know that today is a rather important day. I mean, it only comes around once every four years, so it's kind of a big deal. That's right, today is Election Day and that means you should get out there and vote for your candidates of choice!

I don't give a crap about who you favor, or who you're voting for. Just be sure to get out and vote today! And if you've got some lame excuse about why you can't vote, then you and your excuse both suck.

For more information on the candidates in your particular area, be sure to check out this handy Voter Information guide from Google.
Working...
X