Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Torchlight 2 Contest - Win a Copy of the Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    I hope you reconsider the giveaways on the forums. I always enjoyed the contest ones myself, such as the MSPaint and guessing pictures. Having votes for the best one was pretty good.

I would also like to thank Zips, TGN, and the other fellows who didn't respond, for my new copy of Torchlight 2 I will enjoy it as I am enjoying the first quite a bit and the Review of Torchlight 2 made me get the first one:

It worked great and, again, dont give up the chances to win items

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    replied
    Alright, awesome! Finally got someone who was here. Congrats! They can decide if they want to be known as the winner or not.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    replied
    Selecting a new winner since the first two people failed to respond. If the third selection also fails, I'll select who I want to give the key to, screw the random number generator, and no more giveaways since people can't even stick around long enough to see that they won something.

Leave a comment:

• Likuedsnake
    replied
    Guess I didn't win. Congrats to whoever won the copy of Torchlight 2!

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    replied
    The first winner was selected. They have been sent a PM and have 48 hours from right now to respond in order to be sent their key. If they do not respond, another random person will be selected.

The entries were simply given a number based on the order of posting, entered as a min-max at random.org and selected that way.

Leave a comment:

• therealmat
    replied
    Am I entered ?

Leave a comment:

• Antoleon
    replied
    I would like to win this game.

Leave a comment:

• Michaelz
    replied
    I need it badly! Please count me in!!!

Leave a comment:

• po1939
    replied
    meee i want to play torchlight 2 fo reals

Leave a comment:

• Matt Ferrell
    replied
    I'd like to be entered into contest!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• macroct
    replied
    How timely, I just bought Torchlight 1 as a birthday gift for a friend; now, there's a chance that I may be able to gift him the second game as well Thank you for the giveaway, Zips

Leave a comment:

• dvereb
    replied
    This is me trying to win a copy as well! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Dotslash
    replied
    I would love to win a copy!

Leave a comment:

• Infernalis
    replied
    I would like to win a copy too, unless it doesn't work then CaptainCrunch get it (which then go to Jimy anyway).

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    I would like to win a copy. Unless it doesnt work, then Jimy should win it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X