Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, well, well... after following this site for few months already i just realised that i don't have account here I see what you did there TGN! Good work! (i know i wont get key because it seems i punched my luck in face some time ago and it's still avoiding me, but still worth registering )

Oh btw! Luv Ya

Comment

I used to visit totalgamingnetwork.com until it started throwing this "No input file specified." now I visit csnation.net I prefer the site and layout to most other sites on the internet

Comment

HUM HUM =) I am loving CSN already, no need to be pressing F5 on Facebook just to try and get a key or have to be the fastest one in the pack to get a key, well done CSN by choosing this method of randomly giving away the keys.. keep up the great job and GL to everyone here at TGN/CSN. WOVE yall..

Comment

Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Why do i love TGN? Let the time i devote to it speak by itself.

Comment

TGN love the look, love the post, love the opportunity, love to win. Good luck to all!

Comment

CSN is awesome and i have loved it since the good old CS days.

Comment

As soon as I woke up and saw this post I was totally excited. TGN is the freshest website out there, bringing the best news bout the best games to the best group of people; gamers! TY!!! Keep up the good work

Comment

I just register , I've been following you on twitter and facebook and you guys are great

Comment

Ive been coming to this site consistently for years and will for more to come. I've been dying to get a Diablo 3 Beta key for awhile, but to no luck, and as this might be my last shot at one, I hope to win one.

Comment

Good afternoon TGN You are my saving grace! The light at the end of the tunnel!!! TGN TGN TGN when o when o when Give me the chance to save this planet from foul demons and beasts. TGN TGN TGN you are most holy!! Give me the key to do your bidding!!! ( TGN YOURE AWESOME!!!)

Comment

You guys are awesome because you're doing stuff like this. ^^

Comment

I love TGN because you don't use Facebook or Twitter to force ppl into pseudo social media !

Comment

Because you give me a chance to play this game but I must hate you if you don't

Comment

Hey TGN long time ago that i visited the site.. back in the CSN times with 1.3 i used the name MasterPJC but i'm not able to login anymore.. guess forgot the password + email. Anyway i guess i have as much chance with a new account as my old! I'm already happy that TGN has the opportunity to give out keys which is good for their community!I'd love to receive a key and you don't need to ask me if i have time to play? I make time for Diablo 3!!!Finnaly a game which can beat Diablo 2 Lod :P

Comment

I love this site for giving out keys to this awesome beta!

Comment

Working...
                                X