Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway - Rules and Entry Form Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesi08
    replied
    I love TGN becaus the will give me a Diablo 3 beta key TGN:HumpMonkey:TGN = :icon_score:

Leave a comment:

• Grenk
    replied
    I love CSNation when you post about Counter-Strike, but I also want a beta key...

Leave a comment:

• Houd1n1
    replied
    Words are not enought to describe my love for TGN for offering us a chance to play this game. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Astrid
    replied
    I love you because you love me?

Leave a comment:

• daniel86
    replied
    I love TGN because you won't hate me for not having a forum avatar

Leave a comment:

• daniel86
    replied
    I love TGN because you won't hate me for not having an avatar:dsmilie:

Leave a comment:

• iggz83
    replied
    I love this site for giving out keys to this awesome beta!

Leave a comment:

• Reflow
    replied
    Hey TGN long time ago that i visited the site.. back in the CSN times with 1.3 i used the name MasterPJC but i'm not able to login anymore.. guess forgot the password + email. Anyway i guess i have as much chance with a new account as my old! I'm already happy that TGN has the opportunity to give out keys which is good for their community!I'd love to receive a key and you don't need to ask me if i have time to play? I make time for Diablo 3!!!Finnaly a game which can beat Diablo 2 Lod :P

Leave a comment:

• john.black
    replied
    Because you give me a chance to play this game but I must hate you if you don't

Leave a comment:

• rob81
    replied
    I love TGN because you don't use Facebook or Twitter to force ppl into pseudo social media !

Leave a comment:

• Omican
    replied
    You guys are awesome because you're doing stuff like this. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Rathamon
    replied
    Good afternoon TGN You are my saving grace! The light at the end of the tunnel!!! TGN TGN TGN when o when o when Give me the chance to save this planet from foul demons and beasts. TGN TGN TGN you are most holy!! Give me the key to do your bidding!!! ( TGN YOURE AWESOME!!!)

Leave a comment:

• fodder0
    replied
    Ive been coming to this site consistently for years and will for more to come. I've been dying to get a Diablo 3 Beta key for awhile, but to no luck, and as this might be my last shot at one, I hope to win one.

Leave a comment:

• ampoet
    replied
    I just register , I've been following you on twitter and facebook and you guys are great

Leave a comment:

• powerdemon18
    replied
    As soon as I woke up and saw this post I was totally excited. TGN is the freshest website out there, bringing the best news bout the best games to the best group of people; gamers! TY!!! Keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X