A Call to Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Call to Arms

if you're looking for organized action with well over a 100 players in the same server
    (we averaged a 140-150 players last campaign)
    we have a cure for you

Campaign 19 of ICJO/International Conflict is about to get underway

Sons of Anarchy vs Continental Army

both armies are recruiting presently
    we have a scrim scheduled for the 28th of February 10h00est.
    with official hostilities starting on the 7th of March 10h00est.

we are breaking in a new MOD ...the Total IC
    with asset purchase maps to enhance strategic possibilities
    visit us here

So dust off your old JO, come see the new toys we have to play with and join on the fun

Re: A Call to Arms

Aww man i miss the little birds in JO!

Comment

Originally posted by (3SA)B|Rec.TAMPA
      Aww man i miss the little birds in JO!
      Then join back up and have some fun. There is alot more to it now than ever before!

Comment

I'm joining asap! I already tried it out and talked to the right people.I also had a good time. I think it will be alot more fun once I learn what I am doing. Since BF2 tourney is ending, this will be a nice chance to try a different game that you don't need a super PC to play on. I like the fact you can still have squads and can have more than 64 people on at once. No more waiting to rotate in! Also the maps are alot bigger and they wrap around. I also noticed the sky changes according to time of day and weather.
        Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by [SA]4|Pvt.Beav
          Then join back up and have some fun. There is alot more to it now than ever before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvSL6DxRZws
          **Bump**

Comment

Come on, this is the best online game ever! Let's empty the others and get em all in here! 200v200!
            But if you can, join up. It's great fun, with great people on both sides, and it would be great to get some new blood in here, or even veterans returning!

Comment

Calling anyone from 21CW that may not want to play BFBC2 or may want to play another game along side BFBC2. You need to have Joint Operations - Combined Arms or Typhoon Rising and Escalation. I have joined and I am on the SA side (Sons of Anarchy).
              Chevy

Comment

I'm not gonna play bfbc2 so I signed up, Time to dust off the disk lol

Comment

Originally posted by [29ID]SOAR|CW2.Static
                  I'm not gonna play bfbc2 so I signed up, Time to dust off the disk lol
                  Cool. Glad you have joined. If you know anyone else that may be interested as well, point them to IC and the SA side if you want all the 21cw guys on the same side. See you on the battlefield.

Comment

For those of you considering joining IC, but really don't want to spend the cash to get the game, please know that you can find it on ebay cheap!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [SA]4|SSgt.Beav
                      For those of you considering joining IC, but really don't want to spend the cash to get the game, please know that you can find it on ebay cheap!!!!!!

http://catalog.ebay.com/Joint-Operat...=p3286.c0.m271
                      Hey beav, I bought some copies for folks overseas (cant get it there now, too old to be in stock anywhere) off of amazon. I got Combined Arms for like 6.97 brand new cost more to ship it than it did for both games :P i paid 19.99 each when it came out hahaha

Comment

Currently we are 3 battles into the new campaign, still plenty of time to enlist.

Comment

Originally posted by [SA]4|MSgt.Beav
                          Currently we are 3 battles into the new campaign, still plenty of time to enlist.
                          and we are having a funday on Easter sunday (04-04-10)
                          if you want to give it a test run without committing that would be the day...just pop on our TS and I'M sure we can work something out

Comment

Working...
                          X