X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainKirk
    Guest replied
    Re: BattleForge Beta Key Contest

I already have EA Downloader. I needed it for something... Don't remember what.

Leave a comment:

• Namakan
    replied

Originally posted by |D|-D-Man24
    No they want to do it because they want everyone to download it for spam, every company does that, EA with Downloader, and gamespy, yahoo Toolbar, Ask toolbar, ect. Its all the same junk
    Exactly why its a trap

Leave a comment:

• DMan24
    replied

No they want to do it because they want everyone to download it for spam, every company does that, EA with Downloader, and gamespy, yahoo Toolbar, Ask toolbar, ect. Its all the same junk

Leave a comment:

• MrKLM
    replied

I'm not sure why it prompts EA Downloader because you don't download the files through the EA Downloader you go through the Bootstrapper.exe

Leave a comment:

• Namakan
    replied

This comes checked by default, watch out!

Leave a comment:

• jake_
    replied

congrats, all!

Leave a comment:

• DMan24
    replied

ah no biggie for me got a 500gb hard drive so i'm good to go with downloads and file sizes. I played 5 mins of the game and it was confusing at first then got used to some of the units, its like Age of Empires, and C&C only just cards and instant spawn with no buildings.

Leave a comment:

• Twlight
    replied

Just a heads up to people who got keys. The updates are about 3.5-4gb+ in downloads and will take up about 9-10gb of hdd space altogether.

Leave a comment:

• BAR [XIV]
    replied

Nothing on there that is of help.

Tried CD key on another account it say its invalid.

Leave a comment:

• MrKLM
    replied

Originally posted by [2]A|1Lt.BAR[XII] View Post
    Hmmm, I put my CD key in the game, then my connection timed out and now I can't login to my account at all, its saying "Invalid Password" and I am 100% certain its correct.
    www.battleforge.com go on the forums there see if others have the same problem/

Leave a comment:

• BAR [XIV]
    replied

Hmmm, I put my CD key in the game, then my connection timed out and now I can't login to my account at all, its saying "Invalid Password" and I am 100% certain its correct.

Leave a comment:

• MrKLM
    replied

Originally posted by bman427 View Post
    I finally win something, but when you said the drawing won't be until Wendsday, thought you meant next. Good thing I checked today, I will play on Sunday/or Monday.

Is it shareable or is it one time use? I want to share it with some buds, but if not I will just invite them over.
    Keys are locked to your account when you activate them.

Leave a comment:

• bman427
    replied

I finally win something, but when you said the drawing won't be until Wendsday, thought you meant next. Good thing I checked today, I will play on Sunday/or Monday.

Is it shareable or is it one time use? I want to share it with some buds, but if not I will just invite them over.

Leave a comment:

• Kotae
    Guest replied

Who got a key? I did.

Congrats to everyone else, too.

Leave a comment:

• [1SOC]3|Pvt.Avr
    replied

Grats you lot!

Hit me up on xfire if you wanna do a misson on it together