TGN Podcast Episode #16 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN Podcast Episode #16 Released

The latest episode of the Total Gaming Network Podcast has been released today. Here's what this newest episode covers:
    This episode of the TGN Podcast proved to be one of the more difficult ones to put out there. With all the news and information we had to choose from it was tough putting all of it down on the podcast, but we managed to get the best parts of the intarwebs from far and wide and cover a lot of topics. So, without further delay, be sure to check out episode 16. And no, Delta1 still hasn't gotten his Green Lanterns back yet - stay tuned, there could be a rumble brewing.

00:01 - Man Z intro
    04:05 - Cryptic Studios developing Star Trek MMO
    10:47 - WoW/Blizzard news
    18:34 - Comic-Com 2008
    25:24 - Comcast offering free Wiis
    26:57 - Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed demo coming in Aug
    31:20 - EA Sports coming back to PC
    38:52 - Big titles being delayed
    43:10 - New Crysis Warhead screenshots
    43:46 - EA to enter PC hardware market
    48:10 - QuakeCon 2008
    56:09 - Outtakes

Be sure to listen to this podcast and stay tuned to the feed! Feel free to post your feedback in this thread. You can also post any suggestions or ideas for the podcast in this forum.

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #16 Released

lol, ever get the feeling you'll be making another appearance Manzi? Nice podcast btw pretty funny stuff, not so sure whats going on the with QuakeCon broadcasting I think I recall reading that if wasn't going to happen due to internet issues.

Cheers for the shout out

Comment

Re: TGN Podcast Episode #16 Released

I came in that night after they finished... Im on the outtakes because they was still recording when I came in...

Yes the live quakecon stream did not happen.

Comment

Working...
      X