This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Call of Duty's Exclusive Preview of World at War

As mentioned in this thread, Total Call of Duty recently got the chance to visit Treyarch Studios out in Santa Monica, California to get an exclusive first look at Call of Duty: World at War. Now being back from the event, I have prepared a preview article that includes six pages worth of information on this upcoming COD. Here is the introduction to the article:
    Being a big fan of the Call of Duty series, I was overjoyed to hear that I would have the opportunity to be one of the first people to see the recently announced Call of Duty: World at War. While there were many pessimistic comments among the community about Treyarch bringing the game back to WWII, I welcomed the idea of another WWII Call of Duty and had an open mind towards it. Not only is it WWII, it’s a campaign of the war that is rarely seen in games. Although I was eager to see it, one can’t help but to think how this new entry into the series could possibly live up to what Call of Duty 4 has done. COD4 completely revamped the modern warfare genre and created an addicting game that players came back to time after time (including me). Will World at War just be all hype and not live up to the game we all hoped and dreamed for?

Let me tell you this right away, believe the hype and get excited. Based on what we were shown, the game not only lives up to the standard that Call of Duty 4 created, it improves on it. With that being said, there is a ton to talk about regarding my visit to Treyarch Studios. Before we jump into the juicy game details, however, I want to take a brief moment to share a very intense experience I was able to have thanks to retired US Army Lt. Colonel Hank Keirsey. You better believe it wasn’t all play out there in California.

So be sure to check out the entire article found here to get all the juicy details on World at War. I hope you guys enjoy the preview and please feel free to post anymore questions you have about the game in this thread and I will try and answer them as best as I can. For any other information I may have missed in my preview, you can also check previews from these sites: Planet Call of Duty, FPSAdmin, Sparky's Corner, and TeamXbox.

If you'd like to further discuss this article, please visit this thread.
Working...
X