This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums Upgraded

In case you haven't noticed yet, we've finally upgraded our forums!

I know that a lot of you can't log into them, and it's for a good reason. Simply click here to retrieve your password.

Use the e-mail you're registered here with and a password will be sent to you. Log in, change your password to whatever you wish, and start posting on the forums. Your username will match that of the main index for CS-Nation, and your posts (if you had any) are still intact on the forums.

There is additional information in the forum announcement. If you have any problems, such as not receiving an e-mail due to not having access to the e-mail account you previously signed up with, shoot me an e-mail at zips [[at]] totalgamingnetwork [[dot]] com. Be sure to include your username and I'll look into it ASAP.

This password and password retrieval has no impact on the main site here. It is only for the forums that you'll have to do anything.

I'm up for some suggestions on how to improve the layout of the forums. Feel free to post ideas here or on the forums themselves!

Once again, click here, retrieve your password, log in, post and enjoy!
Working...
X